Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Jaredt82
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?

Post by Jaredt82 »

Anyone order form Mystic island and could do a 4 way split? I contacted customer service but no reply probably because it is Sunday.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?

Post by herbalhippie »

I don't know that I'd order from them. They have a bad rep as of late. Why not try Botanical Bunny or someone else?
Jaredt82
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?

Post by Jaredt82 »

I just read a bunch of good reviews about botanical bunny I will check them out thanks.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?

Post by herbalhippie »

Jaredt82 wrote:I just read a bunch of good reviews about botanical bunny I will check them out thanks.
Yeah they have excellent leaf right now and their prices are really good too.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?

Post by CatfatherB »

herbalhippie wrote:I don't know that I'd order from them. They have a bad rep as of late. Why not try Botanical Bunny or someone else?

Nice save :!: ;)
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Mystic Island 4 way split kilo?

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

Dont forget the reddit20 coupon code for 20% off or if you spend over 100 dollars use the 4way code for 27% off
Post Reply