So, STH/Smiley opens back up on Monday evening and I'm looking for a good slow strain that produces a sense of well-being (but perhaps not full blown euphoria) while being the least stimulating as possible, so I may take it before bed or when I'm experience anxiety (which unfortunately is a problem with me). I already have 100G of Super Royal Bentuangie in my cart and I'm curious as to what other strain might be of help. I'm thinking Red Sunda but worried there won't be much of a sense of well-being. However, in his latest e-mail, Smiley writes that all his Sunda's are of excellent quality. So I'm leaning toward Red Sunda and Super Royal Bent. Maybe it will even make a good blend?
I'm actually very interested in Bentuangie due to it's fermentation process which, if I understand correctly, has less of the alkaloid mitragynine, but has increased alkaloid content of "7-OHM"(7-Hydroxymitragynine). This is why I believe many reports from people who have tried Bent's find little to no success. And no, I've never tried any Bentuangie before, but I hear that STH's Super Royal Bent is among the best bentuangie.
I would also like to explain why I never did give a final reply on my previous thread to let you all know if I found a strain for my momentary depression. I never did find that strain, not even the Gold Banjo from BB. (In Hindsight should have ordered the PMD 12 or 14) So I never replied. Rest assured, I'll reply when something works great. I just don't like the idea of saying "x strain from x vendor didn't do x for me", because it sounds a bit negative, and I'm all about the positive vibes.
Thanks!
