Botanical Bunny
-
Grinlbc
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:17 pm
Botanical Bunny
Has anyone tried the new pmd lot 12 and lot 14 1909 batches ? I'm about to place an order but I dont know which to choose from the two. Any feedback would be very much appreciated 
-
Tbaby
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:05 pm
Re: Botanical Bunny
I haven't tried those newer batches of the 12 and 14, but loved the July and Aug of both. Also, might get more responses on this if you post to the Vendor and Strain Review boardGrinlbc wrote:Has anyone tried the new pmd lot 12 and lot 14 1909 batches ? I'm about to place an order but I dont know which to choose from the two. Any feedback would be very much appreciated
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Botanical Bunny
As this is not a review, this is the board it belongs on.Tbaby wrote: Also, might get more responses on this if you post to the Vendor and Strain Review board