Which vendors have MeWe accounts?
-
redsapplegoat
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am
Which vendors have MeWe accounts?
Which vendors have MeWe accounts friends?
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?
Mitra man, mitra genie, leaves of eden, spirit science(churchtan 17), sosa, soul, speciose life, botanical fire
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?
Are those all Group accounts ?? Many vendors have personal accounts, but I wasn't aware of all those groups.. Botanical Fire, who? Leaves of Eden is that JSpain (maybe some of those are New?) .. it's kind of like Facebook. Everyone starts their own little "Group"FireK wrote:Mitra man, mitra genie, leaves of eden, spirit science(churchtan 17), sosa, soul, speciose life, botanical fire
Herbal RVA does have a MeWe Group. SoCal did at one time.. Iwan, BorneoHale, Sulawesi, are a few Indo groups...
And of course.... the Kratom Vendors Group!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?
Great idea, I think I'll start one.
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?
Mewe groups, it's addictive! A lot of nice folks in the community over there,,and the samplers that they list on Trading post here, is some of the best kratom I've tried. Kratom vendors group is very interesting too,
,,,
There's lots, I mean lots of kratom vendors on mewe, vendors who don't speak good English and want to send you kratom from Indo, ,so beware, ,I stick with the groups where I "know " people,, Trading post on here is a great place to sample kratom from some of those mmewe groups,,, 