best vendor with capsules
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
best vendor with capsules
I know it is wayyyy cheaper to cap my own (I have done it in the past) but I am simply being lazy and have money to spend lol. Gonna be going on a mini vacation weekend soon and trying to find the best option from who all offers capsules. Price isn't my main concern, though I would prefer the cheapest option. I would much rather go with consistency. Any suggestions much appreciated. Thanks!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: best vendor with capsules
Use the Vendor List "C" under Codes .. go right down the list. There's at least 6 or 7 or more.. I've seen a few who did sell Caps, then suddenly NO caps... so gotta check each website. It's not real profitable for vendors, compared to just bagging powder. Maybe try Legal Herb Shop? https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... mber_2019/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: best vendor with capsules
A year ago I bought red Sumatra caps from S & S Botanicals, a caps-only vendor if you can believe it.
I took them with me on a flight to Europe and they calmed me down for 8 hours. But I can’t vouch for
his current quality.
I took them with me on a flight to Europe and they calmed me down for 8 hours. But I can’t vouch for
his current quality.
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
Re: best vendor with capsules
Thanks guys. Yeah I was checking out that vendor list. I was thinking of trying calebs concentrates since I haven't yet. I'm interested in seeing how that full spec extract does. What does the code EXT stand for? extracts? I was confused by this and I could just being having a dumb moment
I'll check out S & S Botanicals too. That is crazy they only do caps. Looking at their site right now.
I'll check out S & S Botanicals too. That is crazy they only do caps. Looking at their site right now.
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: best vendor with capsules
I'd recommend treasure house botanicals. Trusted vendor and most of the time the product is very good. I've only ever bought the powder, never capsules though
http://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com/ ... -capsules/
http://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com/ ... -capsules/
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: best vendor with capsules
Yep. Only 2 vendors specialize in extracts .. Calebs does carry plain leaf too. I just today, got an email from Caleb. New baby has arrived!! So congrats.. he's a good guy and really knows his Lab stuff - Pure Alks are $ and about the strongest product on the market. He's the only vendor who stocks a Co2 supercritical extract (very common in Cannabis and other herbs), the Co2 would be mid-grade. Full Spectrum FSE - have enjoyed here's my REVIEWthinking of trying calebs concentrates since I haven't yet. I'm interested in seeing how that full spec extract does. What does the code EXT stand for? extracts?
https://calebsconcentrates.com/shop?olsPage=products
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: best vendor with capsules
I like krackerkapskratomandmath wrote:I know it is wayyyy cheaper to cap my own (I have done it in the past) but I am simply being lazy and have money to spend lol. Gonna be going on a mini vacation weekend soon and trying to find the best option from who all offers capsules. Price isn't my main concern, though I would prefer the cheapest option. I would much rather go with consistency. Any suggestions much appreciated. Thanks!
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
Re: best vendor with capsules
Thanks guys for the recommendations. Got my trip in 2 weeks. Thinking of getting a variety of capsules from multiple vendors. Also, Ballz your review has convinced me about trying the FSE lol