Okie kratom

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Auntboo23247
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:23 pm

Okie kratom

Post by Auntboo23247 »

I just wanted to say that I ordered from Okie on Wednesday and did the free shipping and received my package today which is sat. I ordered some of the Kratom samples they had, ordered all 3 diff colors they offered that were pre filled into capsules an then also ordered a 1/2 ounce of red that they had. I paid $12 for everything BUT when I got my pack today it came with so many extras I'm shocked. I just wanted to say ty to this company and to this website for all of the information I've gotten here and for all the people who have chosen to share their experience and their stories. I am hoping to turn a new leaf in my life starting tomorrow and plan on using this Kratom to make some serious life changes that are all going to be new and possitive for me and my family. If anyone wants pics and as long as that is allowed I would love to share some pics of what I got.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Okie kratom

Post by CatfatherB »

Welcome to the forum Aunt Boo :D
fastkratom
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:22 pm

Re: Okie kratom

Post by fastkratom »

You’ll be pleasantly surprised how subtle yet effective Kratom is, good luck with whatever it is you are doing.
Post Reply