What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
-
willwar63
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:46 am
What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
As the title says. I don't often see lab results from vendors, just curious.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
I think around 1.7% to 1.8%. oh wait, that 7 ohm. Can't remember for regular mit, it's like 50 or 60%
-
willwar63
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:46 am
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
The 50 to 60 sounds like it would be for extract. How about powder?beathappening wrote:I think around 1.7% to 1.8%. oh wait, that 7 ohm. Can't remember for regular mit, it's like 50 or 60%
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
Yeah I was right the first time. Mit is roughly 1.7. my bad. Also, use Google to save time.willwar63 wrote:The 50 to 60 sounds like it would be for extract. How about powder?beathappening wrote:I think around 1.7% to 1.8%. oh wait, that 7 ohm. Can't remember for regular mit, it's like 50 or 60%
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
Yep. You're on point. 7ohm is negligible, if present at all.beathappening wrote:Yeah I was right the first time. Mit is roughly 1.7. my bad. Also, use Google to save time.willwar63 wrote:The 50 to 60 sounds like it would be for extract. How about powder?beathappening wrote:I think around 1.7% to 1.8%. oh wait, that 7 ohm. Can't remember for regular mit, it's like 50 or 60%
-
willwar63
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:46 am
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
This is one of the responses I got from Reddit, same question.
O.6 trash 1.4-1-8 good 2+ fire
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
This is a common question, but one that I think people give it waaaaay too much importance. Something that everyone should understand is that the tested mitragynine levels can vary within the very same Kg of product... and can absolutely be all over the place in separate Kgs of the same batch. If you take into account how the vast majority of kratom is produced, you can follow the logic to understand why that is. It's not to say that mitragynine testing for it is pointless - but it shouldn't be considered as the indication of a "fire" batch. Regarding 7ohm, the levels are so minuscule (if there is any). There have been papers that confirm the level of 7ohm in natural kratom is so little that its "undetectable" in the human body.
With that said - batches 2% or over are extremely rare. As a matter of fact, usually the only place I see those is from Indo suppliers (and they are all fake... see one below that I just got the other day). I remember Herb Research carried a 2% Red Kali and a 1.9% Potent Indo - which were pretty good but not as legendary as you would think.
I think what people most often overlook is that there are so many different alkaloids at play and we don't understand how the balance of those give off the desired effects. There is another vendor right now who has two good batches that tested under 1.2% and it's pretty good stuff.
Fake lab:
1. Look at the two conflicting dates (processed and acquired)
2. Look at the conflicting Mitra levels (1.64 and 1.96)

With that said - batches 2% or over are extremely rare. As a matter of fact, usually the only place I see those is from Indo suppliers (and they are all fake... see one below that I just got the other day). I remember Herb Research carried a 2% Red Kali and a 1.9% Potent Indo - which were pretty good but not as legendary as you would think.
I think what people most often overlook is that there are so many different alkaloids at play and we don't understand how the balance of those give off the desired effects. There is another vendor right now who has two good batches that tested under 1.2% and it's pretty good stuff.
Fake lab:
1. Look at the two conflicting dates (processed and acquired)
2. Look at the conflicting Mitra levels (1.64 and 1.96)

Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
Bingo. Re-read this everyone.. then you'll know the current "Lab testing" BS, is just that... Baloney. One little 50g sample gets tested, out of what.. 20 kilos? 100 kilos? That's what vendors do, in order to fool people into buying, by 1- Claiming their kratom is "tested" clean and safe, 2- Claiming their product is high Mitra %gumbyke1 wrote:This is a common question, but one that I think people give it waaaaay too much importance. Something that everyone should understand is that the tested mitragynine levels can vary within the very same Kg of product... and can absolutely be all over the place in separate Kgs of the same batch.
It's a joke. Then... Take a look at "Wonderland Labs". Have a good laugh - For starters, this company IS a kratom vendor!! Yes. A well know, Kava and kratom vendor doing business as: I-Am-Shaman (among other names.) And has a shady reputation for low-quality product.. Where is their FDA Registration # ?? They probably have one but.. it's very very sketch. Here ya go, from Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... land_labs/
Wonderland Labs is the same company as I Am Shaman who is a Kratom/ Kava/ botanicals vendor, in case you don't believe that check both websites at the bottom it isn't just a coincidence they share the same address. Their COAs are not currently accepted by co-packers as their facility is not GMP compliant nor certified, so anyone showing contaminant or heavy metals testing from there is not considered credible currently. Their mytraginine testing may be accurate but that is even questionable....
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
We value the importance of CLEAN, UNADULTERATED Kratom. Identification is for safety. Quantification is for curiosity. As consumers, we have had some really good Kratom, and we have also had some NASTY adulterated Kratom. Anyone who takes the time to get to know us knows our story and why we went into this business.
As for the specific lab used, we are signed up with Anresco for our next batches. We were completely unaware that Wonderland Labs is or could be vendor owned. I'm so glad I stumbled on this thread!
As for the specific lab used, we are signed up with Anresco for our next batches. We were completely unaware that Wonderland Labs is or could be vendor owned. I'm so glad I stumbled on this thread!
- INSENSE3
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:40 pm
- Location: Placerville, CA
- Contact:
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
Thank you for the post on Wonderland Labs!
Thanks for being a part of today's solution!
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
Surprised more vendors didn't know about this from wonderlands before.... They even talk about forgeries on their site:
https://wonderland-labs.com/authenticate/
You can easily look at the photoshopped stuff and tell. They're not even ISO/IEC 17025 ANAB certified.
I see a lot of vendors using them and just cringe... Why would you want to get close to something with so many issues (forgeries, being a vendor themselves...)? So odd to me.
I'll be happy to chat with anyone here about labs I've used with success.
https://wonderland-labs.com/authenticate/
You can easily look at the photoshopped stuff and tell. They're not even ISO/IEC 17025 ANAB certified.
I see a lot of vendors using them and just cringe... Why would you want to get close to something with so many issues (forgeries, being a vendor themselves...)? So odd to me.
I'll be happy to chat with anyone here about labs I've used with success.
-
ArchaicNeologism
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 12:46 am
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
For whatever it's worth, I remember getting some Socal Elite Red Elephant (or something like that) that was 1.38% mitra and it was pretty good. That was when I was very new though, so maybe I was just still in the honeymoon phase. But I do remember that, at that time, it was the higher percentage on his website out of like a dozen options or so.
-
BlueRedOcean
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
Socal even had red Bali and Super Green Borneo that were around 1.73%ArchaicNeologism wrote:For whatever it's worth, I remember getting some Socal Elite Red Elephant (or something like that) that was 1.38% mitra and it was pretty good. That was when I was very new though, so maybe I was just still in the honeymoon phase. But I do remember that, at that time, it was the higher percentage on his website out of like a dozen options or so.
They were fantastic strains, the super green Borneo was a phenomenal strain at pain relief, at another level.
I even saved screenshots somewhere
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: What would be considered a potent level of Mitragynine?
Did you try my Super green borneo? It was pretty high. But again, even prob highest I have, it's not my favorite or the one I use the most.BlueRedOcean wrote:Socal even had red Bali and Super Green Borneo that were around 1.73%ArchaicNeologism wrote:For whatever it's worth, I remember getting some Socal Elite Red Elephant (or something like that) that was 1.38% mitra and it was pretty good. That was when I was very new though, so maybe I was just still in the honeymoon phase. But I do remember that, at that time, it was the higher percentage on his website out of like a dozen options or so.
They were fantastic strains, the super green Borneo was a phenomenal strain at pain relief, at another level.
I even saved screenshots somewhere