I need help with a smiley order!!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
creekdog
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:29 pm

I need help with a smiley order!!

Post by creekdog »

Hi guys, so I ordered from smiley twice over the summer and was pretty happy, especially with the Red Bali and I believe Super green #3. I have never a red before that was both green in color and actually worked for me. But I am a little overwhelmed with all the strains they have right now. If you could only order one strain from them right now what would you recommend? I prefer greens but I like reds if they aren’t like a bent. Have a good weekend everyone!
Last edited by creekdog on Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: I need help with a smiley order!!

Post by ScottyK »

I've struggled to find "the" Red from him also. The Red Bali was good and the Red Smile was decent but not like a green. I stick with the greens. They're excellent!

Have you tried the Yellow Vietnam? You might like that one.

1. PMD
2. SG3
JerseyBoy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: I need help with a smiley order!!

Post by JerseyBoy »

Smileys PMD is one of my favorite strains ever because it is always top notch, I havent had the new batch but Im quite sure it's as good as always.
crystalcactus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: I need help with a smiley order!!

Post by crystalcactus »

I second the yellow Vietnam recommendation. I just got that, the super green malay, pmd, and my favorite of the four dark bent. First time trying that dark bent and It was nice. Super relaxing with a great mood boost. It was like I was excited to be relaxed, been looking for a before bed strain for a long time. All four are solid, been a while since I've gone 4/4....well it had until a couple recent sosa orders. Their reds really hit the spot
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: I need help with a smiley order!!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Nobody has mentioned the Smile blends? :o That's his signature product line now!! 8-)

I was impressed with my recent batch of Secret Smile, supposedly a blend of greens and golds.. Like most vendors his sources are "secret" lol, but Smiley has been a collector and connoisseur for a looong long time - I'd be confident ordering which ever Smile product, depending on if you prefer white/ greens go with White Smile, or Green Smile. There are legit reviews for all of these. :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: I need help with a smiley order!!

Post by javagurl62 »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Nobody has mentioned the Smile blends? :o That's his signature product line now!! 8-)

I was impressed with my recent batch of Secret Smile, supposedly a blend of greens and golds.. Like most vendors his sources are "secret" lol, but Smiley has been a collector and connoisseur for a looong long time - I'd be confident ordering which ever Smile product, depending on if you prefer white/ greens go with White Smile, or Green Smile. There are legit reviews for all of these. :geek:
I agree with this! :mrgreen: After getting and liking the White Smile, I ordered Super Smile and Red Smile along with Super Royal Bent (suggested by others for pain) and Swirl. I'm not done putting my totaly seal of approval on the Red Smile and Super Royal Bent due to the tendency to be slower because, well reds :mrgreen: I'll be trying one of these or blending them tonight.
* javagurl62
LisaK
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:24 pm

Re: I need help with a smiley order!!

Post by LisaK »

Yes to the Yellow Vietnam!
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: I need help with a smiley order!!

Post by ScottyK »

He just sent me a sample of his newest SG Malay.

It's been like 8 months since I ordered that.

It's as good as ever!
Post Reply