SOSA Suggestions?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
redsapplegoat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am

SOSA Suggestions?

Post by redsapplegoat »

Anyone had any stand out strains from Sosa lately? I usually go for reds, some greens. The 8/19 Red Horn, Red Sumatra and 9/26 Baik Bali I’ve enjoyed a lot! Any suggestions??
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: SOSA Suggestions?

Post by CatfatherB »

I'd recommend white and red Malay from the latest restock, most of what I've got from SOSA has been from September batches though, everytime I've ordered Supergreen has been worthwhile. :geek:
redsapplegoat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am

Re: SOSA Suggestions?

Post by redsapplegoat »

CatfatherB wrote:I'd recommend white and red Malay from the latest restock, most of what I've got from SOSA has been from September batches though, everytime I've ordered Supergreen has been worthwhile. :geek:
The only Red Malay I see is from August. Is that the one?
aqtgirly4u
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
Location: Kansas City Metro

Re: SOSA Suggestions?

Post by aqtgirly4u »

I haven't heard much chatter on his Agus Green Bone F17 and I'm curious. Anyone tried this batch?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: SOSA Suggestions?

Post by CatfatherB »

redsapplegoat wrote: The only Red Malay I see is from August. Is that the one?

Yeah, I had to order more recently cuz my wife uses it almost daily :lol:
redsapplegoat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am

Re: SOSA Suggestions?

Post by redsapplegoat »

Has she tried the Red Horn? I heard a lot about the Red Sunda from that batch, but, for me, the Red Horn was the best I’ve had from Sosa! Also, if it interests you, best Hirsuta I’ve tried too (which I’ve only tried a few) and I’m hoping the S&V is just as good. I’ve only been ordering from Sosa since August but I’ve tried 5 or 6 other vendors since then and Sosa’s by far my favorite in terms of quality.
redsapplegoat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am

Re: SOSA Suggestions?

Post by redsapplegoat »

aqtgirly4u wrote:I haven't heard much chatter on his Agus Green Bone F17 and I'm curious. Anyone tried this batch?
Haven’t tried that one yet. Idk if there’s some sort of connection with the “Bones” but the Agus Red Bone was good.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: SOSA Suggestions?

Post by CatfatherB »

redsapplegoat wrote:Has she tried the Red Horn? I heard a lot about the Red Sunda from that batch, but, for me, the Red Horn was the best I’ve had from Sosa! Also, if it interests you, best Hirsuta I’ve tried too (which I’ve only tried a few) and I’m hoping the S&V is just as good. I’ve only been ordering from Sosa since August but I’ve tried 5 or 6 other vendors since then and Sosa’s by far my favorite in terms of quality.
Not from this stock, I still have some from Summer, the one I have is pretty slow and relaxing. I've ordered red Indo multiple times this year and it's been consistently good. I've ordered from SOSA more than any other vendor this year, they're still my favorite.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: SOSA Suggestions?

Post by FireK »

His current RMD is nice mid energy, in general ive liked g horn, red horn, red indo, red Sumatra, supergreen, red Vietnam, red bone F22, red sunda, baik bali
Post Reply