Overnight vendors?
-
hpintx
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 am
Overnight vendors?
Does anyone know of any vendor that would be able to overnight right now to North Texas? I ran out of my monthly kratom last week and was expecting to get it by Friday via USPS priority, but I guess everything is slowed down because of Black Friday & Cyber Monday and it doesn't appear to have even moved from the origin facility. Just hoping to get some overnight to be able to hold me over for the next few days, headshop kratoms out of the q because its insanely expensive in my area, up to $50 for an oz! Would it be possible to overnight on Saturday and receive Sunday? Thanks in advance!
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Overnight vendors?
-K-Dawg
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Overnight vendors?
Oh yeah, good idea! Good kratom too!
Isn't Botanical Bunny in Texas as well? I know there's a few vendors there.
-
hpintx
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 am
Re: Overnight vendors?
Ended up going with a vendor outside of my state before seeing the response about MitraMan. Fingers crossed that it arrives tomorrow, but I'm not that hopeful.
Cold turkey from 28+ g a day here we come!
-
hpintx
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 am
Re: Overnight vendors?
I don't think BB ships out on Saturdays.herbalhippie wrote:Oh yeah, good idea! Good kratom too!
Isn't Botanical Bunny in Texas as well? I know there's a few vendors there.
-
Amindamani999
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:46 pm
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Overnight vendors?
I placed an order with Fused Flora on a Saturday morning and it was in my mailbox on Monday. Customer service
is what separates great vendors from good vendors.
is what separates great vendors from good vendors.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Overnight vendors?
For sure!!! Shaun@fusedflora is an absolute pleasure to do business with as well as to just chat with!! Very very knowledable and gives great suggestions based on your needs if necessary. He is definitely one of my too most favorite vendors currently, highly advise anyone and everyone to give it a shot if haven't already especially the Premium Takengon strains, Red Bali, Wild Red Kapuas, and Wild Green Kapuas!!RumRunner wrote:I placed an order with Fused Flora on a Saturday morning and it was in my mailbox on Monday. Customer service
is what separates great vendors from good vendors.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Overnight vendors?
I placed an order with Lucky Herbals at 10PM on Wednesday night. Ben even shot me text msgs to insure all my questions where answered. I received my order yesterday (Friday) at noon. Wow! A 38 hour turn around! It helps that I live in the same state but that is still fast service.
A side note, it was my first order with Lucky and so far the GMD has lived up to the hype! The GHK is great as well. Amazing product to go along with the excellent service.
A side note, it was my first order with Lucky and so far the GMD has lived up to the hype! The GHK is great as well. Amazing product to go along with the excellent service.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Overnight vendors?
I recently went cold turkey from about a 20 gram a day habit and it wasn't bad at all not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. It always seems like it's going to suck at first to but after a day or two you realized that it doesn't get any worse. I was still able to sleep and eat and everything and it was absolutely nothing like coming off opiates or heroin. The worst symptom for me was just the cravings.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Overnight vendors?
I'm in North Texas (near Frisco). If you are ever in a pinch we can always help a neighbor. I have plenty of local customers that prefer live pick up instead of delivery.hpintx wrote:Does anyone know of any vendor that would be able to overnight right now to North Texas? I ran out of my monthly kratom last week and was expecting to get it by Friday via USPS priority, but I guess everything is slowed down because of Black Friday & Cyber Monday and it doesn't appear to have even moved from the origin facility. Just hoping to get some overnight to be able to hold me over for the next few days, headshop kratoms out of the q because its insanely expensive in my area, up to $50 for an oz! Would it be possible to overnight on Saturday and receive Sunday? Thanks in advance!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Overnight vendors?
Wish I had seen this sooner.hpintx wrote:Does anyone know of any vendor that would be able to overnight right now to North Texas? I ran out of my monthly kratom last week and was expecting to get it by Friday via USPS priority, but I guess everything is slowed down because of Black Friday & Cyber Monday and it doesn't appear to have even moved from the origin facility. Just hoping to get some overnight to be able to hold me over for the next few days, headshop kratoms out of the q because its insanely expensive in my area, up to $50 for an oz! Would it be possible to overnight on Saturday and receive Sunday? Thanks in advance!
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Overnight vendors?
We are so happy you had a great first experience with us! Don't ever hesitate to contact us by text 210-610-5511. We hope you come back soon!guitartodd77 wrote:I placed an order with Lucky Herbals at 10PM on Wednesday night. Ben even shot me text msgs to insure all my questions where answered. I received my order yesterday (Friday) at noon. Wow! A 38 hour turn around! It helps that I live in the same state but that is still fast service.
A side note, it was my first order with Lucky and so far the GMD has lived up to the hype! The GHK is great as well. Amazing product to go along with the excellent service.