Burns Falling Flat? This might be Why

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Transformato
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Burns Falling Flat? This might be Why

Post by Transformato »

I'm experiencing something that has happened several times before and I know why at this point.

It happens seldom enough that I don't realize until the reason has become more obvious. I thought I'd drop a word in case someone is disappointed with a new package or if freaking out that suddenly we have a tolerance problem. :roll:

If it's been just the last few doses or the past two days- especially in light of the season; there's a good chance that high immune activity is taxing your mojo. That's a tax that you need to pay sometimes.

It sucks bc it's a cloudy, damp day here and depression is digging it's fingers in like - thoughts about the past, regrets, feeling pathetic and it's so damn real when it's happening. I gotta place my attention constructively like this.

I let this feeling burn all day to let natural process work but I just took ibuprofen to cool the surge a bit in case I can get a good one in in the next hour or two. That works sometimes but I don't encourage relying on that right away or frequently if this happens to you.

I made note of this a few years ago- my hunch has been proven correct many times over since then. You don't have to be or actually get sick for this to happen.
A brief bout can go un-noticed but you might detect a sore or twitchy gland or brief irritation / sneezing. Happened last allergy season too- that's an immune response. Kratom may or may not help in some way but regardless- loss of mood support and other benefits can go partly or completely away during this time.

Immune activity revs up BEFORE you notice symptoms and it will knock the "feels" out of your kratom dose- This time I've been feeling it briefly before it vanishes- no matter what I'm using. But usually- it's like nada.

If you weren't already aware then it's news that I think you can use- eventually.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Burns Falling Flat? This might be Why

Post by mivanqua »

This could be absolutely correct. I find that when I'm stressed out, my burns REALLY suffer.
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Burns Falling Flat? This might be Why

Post by conscious_conundrum »

mivanqua wrote:This could be absolutely correct. I find that when I'm stressed out, my burns REALLY suffer.
Same here.
User avatar
Transformato
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Re: Burns Falling Flat? This might be Why

Post by Transformato »

I hadn't noticed with mental stress although stress above or below transfers all directions and finds expression. Inflammation is indeed a common result whether or not it's realized. With me I find inhibitions are lowered a bit and the lion may tend to lash out with little restraint sometimes. Depression follows. Observations of the connection between inflammation & depression are finally being made.

By the way- it worked better than I'd hoped. That 600 mg anti-inflammatory dose of ibuprofen, just under 2hrs before dosing again- It ALL came back in a blaze of - "this is what's it's all about". In the moment. Healthy perspective. Thank you God. .. in the form of- those tree lungs for lifting me back up, radiating life force back out and through me.

Great this morning too (apparently). Had my blend before 7am (rare that I'm up that early). Light meal with coffee, feel like taking on the world. Still gray and drizzly outside but the sun always shines brightly above the clouds.
Have a great day everyone.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Burns Falling Flat? This might be Why

Post by Greyfeather »

Good points, Transformato.

In particular - the Mind/Body connection.

During the ten or so minutes my Guy and I spend talking in bed before getting up, if I start grousing about all the Bad Things, all the aches and pains march right in. Laughter really is the best medicine.

Laughter and Kratom ;)
Post Reply