Kratom/Covid-19
-
Fighter808
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm
Kratom/Covid-19
Im sure we all have heard or experienced the saying that Kratom boosts the immune system. Or I have seen people post that they never get sick while they were taking Kratom. I personally haven't got sick once since I started Kratom in April of last year.
Thoughts???
Thoughts???
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
Maybe ita unrealistic, but I'm betting that MY immune system can fuck up ANY virus! I have only been sick one day in four years, and that was clearly food poisoning. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that is one of the many reasons they want to ban it. Such assholes, dont even get me started!
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
Fighter808 wrote:Im sure we all have heard or experienced the saying that Kratom boosts the immune system. Or I have seen people post that they never get sick while they were taking Kratom. I personally haven't got sick once since I started Kratom in April of last year.
Thoughts???
Extra Immune boost is Vitamin C... I was outside all day today and pollen from pine tree's is unreal. My eyes were itching so bad i had to stop and go inside. Then my nose could barley squeeze any air out or in. I took 4g kratom and and waited 1 hour, still issues struggling to use my nose. I went, did two scoop of vitamin C and now i can breath nicely. Wow vitamin C made such a big difference i can breath now and not struggle. Kratom on its own is like claratin in regards toward pollen. Just heads up, if got lots pollen in your area just be cautious. And if you do run into this issue, give kratom combined with vitamin C, should do the trick. I tried sniffing Eucalyptus oil and Camphor oil and didn't do much compared to what vitamin C did. Covid-19 has nothing on kratom, kratom is like big Elephant and covid-19 is a mouse that get stump on. Well that's my opinion from years of not getting sick. Just watch out for the pollen season, people can mistaken it for Covid when you gasp for air, and dont make jokes too with close family or friends. I did that and they took it seriously,
Extra, since vitamin C only absorbs 20%, its better get a drink bottle with a cap, put like 2,000 mg and shake it, sip it slowly, make it last 2-3 hours so you don't piss it all out at once. Also there is video's on youtube how to make absorb vitamin c 90% or even 70% depending how you make it. But C sure does clear out and makes easier for lungs.
Last edited by brave777 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kratom user since 2014!
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
I too have only been sick literately once since starting kratom up. My wife gets sick all the time and i sleep in the same bed with her to lol
Edit: forgot to add its been more than 2 years since i started.
Edit: forgot to add its been more than 2 years since i started.
-
Fighter808
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
Exactly- My entire work or my fiancee will get sick, and here I am tossing my Kratom down and not getting sick. I sure hope this helps.
But sadly my fiancee acts and calls it my drug..... ugh...But my tramadol was ok, that's a whole other topic lol...
But sadly my fiancee acts and calls it my drug..... ugh...But my tramadol was ok, that's a whole other topic lol...
-
The Relaxed Guy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:40 pm
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
Just had to sign on to chime in on the whole not getting sick thing...
I’ve only been sick twice in the 4 years since I’ve been taking kratom. One was a clear case of food poisoning, which doesn’t really count, and the other was a lung infection (likely bronchitis, I treated it from home though). In both cases, the kratom was like, the best medication I could possibly take for it. Helped me relax, get some sleep, etc.
I’ve only been sick twice in the 4 years since I’ve been taking kratom. One was a clear case of food poisoning, which doesn’t really count, and the other was a lung infection (likely bronchitis, I treated it from home though). In both cases, the kratom was like, the best medication I could possibly take for it. Helped me relax, get some sleep, etc.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
I am an immunocompromised person, so I am not the best when it comes to answering this question, but I thought about it again. I have a weak immune system, but I actually could be doing far, far worse than I am now. Have I had a cold/flu 3 months? Yeah. Did it ever turn to pneumonia? Oddly, no. I’m turning a corner on that. I am prone to a very specific type of infection due to my condition, and I was getting it every other month. It’s a dangerous infection, at that. Today I realized that it has almost been a year. Perhaps it’s because I take a higher amount of Kratom this year?
Hard to tell. I take Tumeric regularly now, and a few stranger things than that. Tumeric is a potentiator though, so maybe the combo? I also always take Kratom with GF juice as a rule.
Hard to tell. I take Tumeric regularly now, and a few stranger things than that. Tumeric is a potentiator though, so maybe the combo? I also always take Kratom with GF juice as a rule.
The Red Queen
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 590
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
been putting off a t-break since January and now I feel stuck. I want to take a break because my dose amount is creeping up and I know it would only improve the quality of my burns but don't want lose whatever health benefits I might be getting.
Want to take a break from weed too because I love some ketum + herb. I'll just do it and drink more golden milk. That first ketum/weed stack after a break will be heavenly
Want to take a break from weed too because I love some ketum + herb. I'll just do it and drink more golden milk. That first ketum/weed stack after a break will be heavenly
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
I plan to use it everyday till may, i get issues with pollen when i am not on kratom. It helps so much and it saves a lot of money from buying claratin pills which before kratom i use to do. Dont take it for granted, use it even a little bit if you outside and got lots pollen on cars and other area's, can't imagine what would happen to me if i took 3 days break and be outside. Also with random weird flu's its best for me to keep a dose or two everyday. I think every house hold should have some kratom on a lock down, it will make it not so bad for them. Sadly not everyone knows about it still. You could always do Akuamma Seed with other stuff if you want to take a kratom break and you staying inside house... Just keep in mind, to much will make you not feel kratom or destroy tolerance, it doesn't mean you need to stop. Just keep doing it 25% less for a week just to get benefits from it to protect from pollen and other issues, and after a week or maybe even earlier then BAM it will hit you again. No need to take breaks. Just expect not to feel kratom once in a while, that is normal.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
I'm trying to wait until the first week of July to take a true T-break. It wont be fun, but hopefully I'll have some alternative herbs by then to help me get through it
-
Zeedra
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
I have not been sick since i began taking kratom daily over 4 years ago, except for one stomach sickness that happened while i was taking a break from kratom (not withdrawals, i don't get any classic opioid withdrawal symptoms from quitting kratom outside of chills and dilated pupils). Have not had any type of cold or respiratory / sinus infection in over 4 years, even though my family members have all gotten sick several times. Anecdotally, kratom and even some other opioids (i've heard same things about suboxone) seem to boost the immune system. Not sure this will be particularly helpful when it comes to covid though, due to how insanely contagious it is, but one can hope. I've seen some studies that suggest that up to HALF of all people that are infected with covid show no symptoms. These studies aren't confirmed yet but they're coming from more than one country with mass testing, south korea and germany i believe. Wonder if kratom will at least make it more likely to be an asymptomatic carrier.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
As Beck once said "Don't believe everything that you read, get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve."
Very appropriate for today's times.
Very appropriate for today's times.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
You say more then one country, if you know anything about Globalist, they are in all country's. Easy to see who is calling out the shots.Zeedra wrote:I have not been sick since i began taking kratom daily over 4 years ago, except for one stomach sickness that happened while i was taking a break from kratom (not withdrawals, i don't get any classic opioid withdrawal symptoms from quitting kratom outside of chills and dilated pupils). Have not had any type of cold or respiratory / sinus infection in over 4 years, even though my family members have all gotten sick several times. Anecdotally, kratom and even some other opioids (i've heard same things about suboxone) seem to boost the immune system. Not sure this will be particularly helpful when it comes to covid though, due to how insanely contagious it is, but one can hope. I've seen some studies that suggest that up to HALF of all people that are infected with covid show no symptoms. These studies aren't confirmed yet but they're coming from more than one country with mass testing, south korea and germany i believe. Wonder if kratom will at least make it more likely to be an asymptomatic carrier.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
Take your vitamin c several times a day from food if possible. You can cut your dose in half for one to two weeks to do a t break without losing whatever immune boosting effects are in kratom.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
FartBlaster wrote:Take your vitamin c several times a day from food if possible. You can cut your dose in half for one to two weeks to do a t break without losing whatever immune boosting effects are in kratom.
Or just never increase your dose, keep it at what ever regardless if you feel it or not. If its 3 grams a dose 3 times a day. Then stick with it, mine is more of 4 grams in morning and 6 grams later. keeping it under 10 grams. Yes Vitamin C is very important, imagine how many fast foods cough and sneeze on your food that you don't see. its not like they going to say i coughed all over your food. I would highly recommend taking Vitamin C at least 500 mg after a meal or something. From all the research, if anyone had any type of the 40 variations of coronavirus, anything after that new more deadly virus, you will deal with it with no problem. and those who washed their hands tons of times and didnt get sick last month or this, most likely will get hurt since their immune system was not boosted from CV.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: Kratom/Covid-19
I haven't been sick since I started taking kratom 4 years ago. It also does wonders for my allergies. Haven't used Claritin or my inhaler for a couple of years, which is really a miracle for me.