Fused Flora Reds

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
D_B_C
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
Location: South MS

Fused Flora Reds

Post by D_B_C »

I got two reds from fused flora. Red Maluku and Red Banjar. Anyone have input on the two? I’m looking for a good pain reliever and help with sleep. Thanks for any tips!
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Fused Flora Reds

Post by brave777 »

D_B_C wrote:I got two reds from fused flora. Red Maluku and Red Banjar. Anyone have input on the two? I’m looking for a good pain reliever and help with sleep. Thanks for any tips!
I can say one thing, i only had samples and every sample was good including reds. do please leave reviews once you get it. Fused try to cherry pick good stuff for the menu like mitra and TFH ,not like some big venders that care 2 shits about your ass and look only at $$$... when you care it pays off. i am sure you will enjoy it.
Kratom user since 2014!
Post Reply