Has anyone tried the white/green dayak from BB?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Has anyone tried the white/green dayak from BB?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Any thoughts on these? Have they been good in the past?
User avatar
RubberToes
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am

Re: Has anyone tried the white/green dayak from BB?

Post by RubberToes »

Ordered both the white/green as they are Lot 17 and good for my rotation, most of my BB strains are Lot 12 & Lot 14, + a few Lot 13's
I had the Lot 17 (Red Batch 1905 & White batch 1910) from last year and I remember them as standout.
I generally respond better to Greens and have found most of BB,s Greens very good
Post Reply