user on reddit spreading lies

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Locked
pickaxis
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:30 am

user on reddit spreading lies

Post by pickaxis »

I had correspondece with u/sh17s7o7m om reddit. This user posted a question about shipping issues with indo. Here is a link-

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... _chain_is/

Since this user is from texas i suggested lucky herbals as a supplier since something is obviously wrong with her current supplier, (or so she alleges). She proceeded to PM me back on reddit and proclaim that this was already her vendor and they are going out of business because of supplychain issues.

Thats a fucking lie and i dont want people starting rumors and ruining a business. I talked to luckyherbals and everything is just fine with their stock.

You just can't help some people...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
LuckyHerbals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: user on reddit spreading lies

Post by LuckyHerbals »

We are definitely NOT going out of business. I know who this customer is, as I delivered to her yesterday. I suspect she is upset because I did not accept her request for bulk pricing, and explained to her with the following reasons:

1) Our supply is limited. Yes, this is a common thing for vendors, even before COVID-19 and the delays it caused. Selling out is usually the result of quality product and high demand, hence part of the reason we and other vendors have gone private; Quality as well as stock control. Our reason was more personal than that.

2) My work (NOT Lucky Herbals) is doing layoffs today, and I don't know how our income flow will be affected. I'm sorry, this is a family business that supports our 4 children (about to be 5). We are not a headshop with pallets of Kratom sitting around.

3) My wife is having the baby in the next 2-3 weeks. She's actually at her 35 week prenatal appointment as I write this.

However, POS Indonesia still has not resumed shipping to the Western Hemisphere. DHL is resuming on the 15th (pretty normal delays due to Ramadan and EID). Has this created a crunch for vendors? Absolutely. Does it mean that we or any other vendor is "going out of business"? Absolutely not. We still have enough stock to supply our customer base for the next month or so.

I encourage everyone to reach out to your vendor first if you have concerns, and definitely ask for clarification! Kratom on!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: user on reddit spreading lies

Post by herbalhippie »

Locking! If you feel this needs further discussion, please PM me, thanks!
Locked