Question about two companies

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
boldieu77
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:18 pm

Question about two companies

Post by boldieu77 »

If i can ask this here- does anyone have input on two companies; MitraGaia and Urban Ice Organics? They both emphasize testing. Any reports on their products?
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Question about two companies

Post by Oletimer »

I have never heard of them,but the name gaia in anything would scare me away
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Question about two companies

Post by e_poison »

Isn’t Urban Ice the vendor from the Leaf of Faith documentary?
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Question about two companies

Post by herbalhippie »

e_poison wrote:Isn’t Urban Ice the vendor from the Leaf of Faith documentary?

Yep.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Question about two companies

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Urban Ice is head-shop crap. Are you interested in head-shop crap? Teeny little JAR of "Premium Bali" 60 grams for $40 ??? :shock:

Yeah that's right. You get a big 60g for 40 bucks.... Online vendors, you get hmm around 400g for $40 8-)

What's a better DEAL for $40 -- the fancy little 60g jar -- Or the 400g bags
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
WotAnAtti2d
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Re: Question about two companies

Post by WotAnAtti2d »

I have some green MD crushed leaf from them and I can assure you that it isn't crap. I gave a sample to someone and they wanted to buy some off of me, but I had to say 'no', because I don't have a lot of it left.

I agree those prices are outrageous, but the stuff that I have is definitely above par.
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: Question about two companies

Post by plumplump »

mitragaia is gaia, they recently rebranded apparently.
boldieu77
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:18 pm

Re: Question about two companies

Post by boldieu77 »

Thanks for all you input. It seems that every vendor gets varied reactions. Not sure which to go with. I have only bought from the local smoke shop and it has been Ok, but a bit more pricey and i am in search of the highest quality in terms of effect as well as purity.
All comments are welcome.
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Question about two companies

Post by Kaidensmom »

When it comes to finding a good vendor, the safest thing to do is to go with the most consistent reviews. If 95% say it's good, and 5% say it didn't work for them, I'd consider it a safe bet.

If you need a little more security than that, then go a little deeper in your research. What are the people within that 5% saying? Are they looking for the same types of benefits from kratom that you are? Is their tolerance maybe a little high?

Weighing the pros and cons of the vendor is also helpful in narrowing it down. Some people want sample sizes; some people want fast delivery; some people want a large selection to choose from; some people want the lowest prices. It really comes down to whatever your highest priority is.

Consistency is what is most important to me, so I have been rotating between kog, liza's, and smiley's recently. Okie, botanical bunny, and treasure house are all consistently reliable as well. At least for me.
Post Reply