Payshince wrote:InstantKarmaaaaa
Which ones are your all time favorite?
WoW, that's a tough call, you'll be sorry you asked,

but here are a few:
Botanical Bunny: PMD (both lot 12 &14), Chocolate Jongkong, Green Malay, Gold Bali, Wild White (consider it my best potentiate for so-so leaf), Green Jongkong from Nov.'18 and for a Yellow, his Wild Yellow from a few months back is pretty darned good.
Mystic Island: Red AND Green Vietnam are stellar for me as was some Red Bali from late Dec.'18.
RVA: Red Hulu, PMD, both 1 & 2, Green Hulu, Green Big Bang, White Big Bang, Gold Bali, Super Green #2, Red Malay
SoCal: Red Bali, Red Cambodian, Red Sulawesi and White Cambodian
Treasure House: Red AND Green Piaman, Red Elephant and the White Elephant kicks my butt and have to spike it with a slower strain. haha
Mr. SmileyTime: Red Elephant, Premium Green Thai, Red & Yellow Vietnam,Green Monster(maybe my favorite from him so far.)
Kraydo: I have 12 strains of leaf from Kraydo and none of them have let me down yet.
Overall, it's a toss up between BB's Green JongKong, PMD...Mystic Island Red & Green Vietnam, Red Bali...RVA's Red and Green Hulu and PMD...SoCal's Red Bali...Treasure House's Red Elephant and Red & Green Piaman
Mr. Smiley Time's Red Elephant, P.G.Thai, G.Monster and the Vietnams, Kraydo's ALL

a toss up and for some reason all his Reds just jive with my metabolism.
I have a VAST amount of leaf I haven't even tried yet from Smiley, RVA, Kraydo, Mystic and other vendors. I can't say much about Sosa and Sacred Son cuz I've only tried one strain from each ONE time. I liked them both. Obviously White Elephant is the only White but I have a load of Whites I haven't cracked open yet. Not a big white fan simply cuz I usually don't get much from them, same with the Horns and Maeng Das. Crazy, yes?
....and I'm sure I've left out a couple.
edit: I did forget to include BB's Wild White and RVA's White Big Bang with T.H. White Elephant at the end of that spiel! My bad!
