double m march madness group
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
double m march madness group
http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-chal ... ID=3320257
If I need to post this elsewhere, moderators and admins please let me know. I chose to post it here in the hopes of gaining more views lol.
I made a post the other day about doing a March madness competition with my double m kratomites. The post is in the off topic area. Anywho I just went ahead and made a group on ESPN. Anyone is welcome to join. The link above should take you to it. You will need an ESPN account (its free). I did make it private but that's mainly due prevent some random ass person joining it. See below for the password. Only 1 entry per person. We can discuss prize info if this group gains any traction. Use your doublemherbals name for the title of the bracket so we can tell who's who. Brackets must be filled out and submitted before the first game of the tournament on Thursday. Bracket takes roughly 5 min to complete since you can just click on each team.
Group name: Double M
Password: doublemfam
We can go into specifics about prize stuff if people decide to join. If noone joins, that's okay too lol
Peace
If I need to post this elsewhere, moderators and admins please let me know. I chose to post it here in the hopes of gaining more views lol.
I made a post the other day about doing a March madness competition with my double m kratomites. The post is in the off topic area. Anywho I just went ahead and made a group on ESPN. Anyone is welcome to join. The link above should take you to it. You will need an ESPN account (its free). I did make it private but that's mainly due prevent some random ass person joining it. See below for the password. Only 1 entry per person. We can discuss prize info if this group gains any traction. Use your doublemherbals name for the title of the bracket so we can tell who's who. Brackets must be filled out and submitted before the first game of the tournament on Thursday. Bracket takes roughly 5 min to complete since you can just click on each team.
Group name: Double M
Password: doublemfam
We can go into specifics about prize stuff if people decide to join. If noone joins, that's okay too lol
Peace
- ScottyK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
- Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Re: double m march madness group
Joined.
My username was taken so I had to be ScottyBills. Thanks.
My username was taken so I had to be ScottyBills. Thanks.
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
Re: double m march madness group
Got it man. Thanks! Hopefully we can get some more people to join. But we can still do something for a prize of who gets 1st place
-
phatcracker
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 am
Re: double m march madness group
I'm in. Maybe post the group on the doubleM reddit sub to see if we can get more to join.
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
Re: double m march madness group
Thanks for the recommendation. I posted it on the reddit page. Hopefully we can get more in.
Last edited by kratomandmath on Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: double m march madness group
I'm going to have to remove your post at the sub. A kratom prize is still sourcing, in a way. Sorry.kratomandmath wrote:Thanks for the recommendation. I posted it on the reddit page. Hopefully we can get more in. Got 4 of us right now which is good. If we all did 250g then the winner would get a kilo lol
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
Re: double m march madness group
herbalhippie wrote:I'm going to have to remove your post at the sub. A kratom prize is still sourcing, in a way. Sorry.kratomandmath wrote:Thanks for the recommendation. I posted it on the reddit page. Hopefully we can get more in. Got 4 of us right now which is good. If we all did 250g then the winner would get a kilo lol
I changed it now. Sorry I completely forgot about that rule.
- ScottyK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
- Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Re: double m march madness group
Let's go Buffalo!
-
kratomandmath
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
Re: double m march madness group
Oh man that Duke UCF game though. Lol my bracket is shitty this year
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: double m march madness group
Yeah that was a great game. Will probably end up being better game than the final. Zion and tacko are like space jam monsters/video game custom characters.
-
phatcracker
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 am
Re: double m march madness group
ScottyK wrote:Let's go Buffalo!
I had them in my Final Four. Let me down.
- ScottyK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
- Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Re: double m march madness group
Am I the winner? No one had Virginia in the final?