What is Jong Kong?
-
Crunch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: Missouri
What is Jong Kong?
I'm curious what jong kong is. Is it just another name for maeng da? Is red jong kong typically a fast or a slow burn? Any info will be appreciated. thanks in advance!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: What is Jong Kong?
Jong Kong is just a location in Indonesia 
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: What is Jong Kong?
It's king Kong's cousin he loves Kratom
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: What is Jong Kong?
The type of burn for any given strain name can be completely different from one vendor to the next.... For instance the only 3 Red JK strains that I have tried were definitely on the slower side, but there a good possibility that next one I were to try would be fast who knows.Crunch wrote:I'm curious what jong kong is. Is it just another name for maeng da? Is red jong kong typically a fast or a slow burn? Any info will be appreciated. thanks in advance!
-
Crunch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: Missouri
Re: What is Jong Kong?
Thanks for the reply. I want to try some Red Jong Kong, but am skeptical of trying anything that has a reputation for being fast. I had an experience with a bag of Red Hulu Kapuas a while back that was rather unpleasant, and I'd like to not have any more experiences like itacejestyr15 wrote:The type of burn for any given strain name can be completely different from one vendor to the next.... For instance the only 3 Red JK strains that I have tried were definitely on the slower side, but there a good possibility that next one I were to try would be fast who knows.Crunch wrote:I'm curious what jong kong is. Is it just another name for maeng da? Is red jong kong typically a fast or a slow burn? Any info will be appreciated. thanks in advance!
Would you mind telling me a vendor or two that you've purchased from that had the slower Red Jong Kong?
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: What is Jong Kong?
i have 2 slow Green JK from RVA and BB.
-
Crunch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: Missouri
Re: What is Jong Kong?
Thanks!KurtisCards wrote:i have 2 slow Green JK from RVA and BB.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: What is Jong Kong?
Honestly, to me, they were only average burns at best so I would say to maybe get Red Jong Long suggestions from someone other than myself..... Though, I will say that SOSA speciosa's Green Jong Kong was a pretty nice slow Green for me!!! I would say that one was above average.Crunch wrote:Thanks for the reply. I want to try some Red Jong Kong, but am skeptical of trying anything that has a reputation for being fast. I had an experience with a bag of Red Hulu Kapuas a while back that was rather unpleasant, and I'd like to not have any more experiences like itacejestyr15 wrote:The type of burn for any given strain name can be completely different from one vendor to the next.... For instance the only 3 Red JK strains that I have tried were definitely on the slower side, but there a good possibility that next one I were to try would be fast who knows.Crunch wrote:I'm curious what jong kong is. Is it just another name for maeng da? Is red jong kong typically a fast or a slow burn? Any info will be appreciated. thanks in advance!
Would you mind telling me a vendor or two that you've purchased from that had the slower Red Jong Kong?
-
Crunch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: Missouri
Re: What is Jong Kong?
Honestly, to me, they were only average burns at best so I would say to maybe get Red Jong Long suggestions from someone other than myself..... Though, I will say that SOSA speciosa's Green Jong Kong was a pretty nice slow Green for me!!! I would say that one was above average.[/quote]
I will definitely check it out! I'm a lover of the reds, but I can appreciate a nice mellow green, too.
I will definitely check it out! I'm a lover of the reds, but I can appreciate a nice mellow green, too.
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: What is Jong Kong?
I lol’dFartBlaster wrote:It's king Kong's cousin he loves Kratom
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: What is Jong Kong?
has anyone ordered the lot 13 jong kong yet? last year when they had it it was amazing, blended with a pmd was like euphoria city.
-
Crunch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: Missouri
Re: What is Jong Kong?
Hey Kurtis, Which vendor sells the lot 13?KurtisCards wrote:has anyone ordered the lot 13 jong kong yet? last year when they had it it was amazing, blended with a pmd was like euphoria city.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: What is Jong Kong?
That would be Botanical Bunny.... I believe lot 13 is the VLNT supllier if I'm not mistaken.Crunch wrote:Hey Kurtis, Which vendor sells the lot 13?KurtisCards wrote:has anyone ordered the lot 13 jong kong yet? last year when they had it it was amazing, blended with a pmd was like euphoria city.
-
Greenbelle
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:26 pm
Re: What is Jong Kong?
What does VLNT mean?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: What is Jong Kong?
VLNT is one of the big suppliers in Indonesia. Also Kratom Crumbs and Golden Green Kratom. I do not know what VLNT stands for tho.Greenbelle wrote:What does VLNT mean?
Maybe Ballz does. Ballz?
-
Crunch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: Missouri
Re: What is Jong Kong?
Thanksacejestyr15 wrote:That would be Botanical Bunny.... I believe lot 13 is the VLNT supllier if I'm not mistaken.Crunch wrote:Hey Kurtis, Which vendor sells the lot 13?KurtisCards wrote:has anyone ordered the lot 13 jong kong yet? last year when they had it it was amazing, blended with a pmd was like euphoria city.