Kratom tree
-
Slapjack
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:14 am
Kratom tree
Does anyone know of any kratom trees for sale that’s at least a year old ? I’m hoping to find someone’s tree they don’t want anymore.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom tree
Cold days ahead, not sure if a good idea to buy now?Slapjack wrote:Does anyone know of any kratom trees for sale that’s at least a year old ? I’m hoping to find someone’s tree they don’t want anymore.
Kratom user since 2014!
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Kratom tree
I have a few larger trees still...they are @ 6 mos old and a little over a foot tall. Some of them are already losing their leaves for the Winter, but a couple are still pretty green. I'd be happy to sell you one, but they will go dormant very soon and drop their leaves. They will sprout right back out come next Spring. PM me if you want one, or hit me up next Summer. Several on here have gotten trees from me.Slapjack wrote:Does anyone know of any kratom trees for sale that’s at least a year old ? I’m hoping to find someone’s tree they don’t want anymore.
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Kratom tree
Highly recommend getting one from labdog. I picked up a small cutting from him in July and after 4 months it's taller than me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Kratom tree
Wow...that's a happy looking plant!!!Pete2000 wrote:Highly recommend getting one from labdog. I picked up a small cutting from him in July and after 4 months it's taller than me.