Liza's Botanicals - 4 way split kilo (different strains)?
- SimonBcv
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm
Liza's Botanicals - 4 way split kilo (different strains)?
Hi, I've read lots of good reviews about Liza's Botanicals and was wondering, if it's possible to split ($92) kilo into 4 different strains?
Because simply adding 4 different 250g packages brings up the total to $140.
I know it's possible to do this with other vendors.
Because simply adding 4 different 250g packages brings up the total to $140.
I know it's possible to do this with other vendors.
- BuckeyeTony
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm
Re: Liza's Botanicals - 4 way split kilo (different strains)
I'm glad you asked this question. I was wondering the same myself. I noticed the site says you can split 5ways from 250g and up. I just don't know how. Hope we can get some info.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Liza's Botanicals - 4 way split kilo (different strains)
You need to select "Kilo - split 4 ways " on four separate strains. The math gets applied in the cart. Note that you must select total quantity of 4 or it will not register.