Liza's Botanicals - 4 way split kilo (different strains)?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
SimonBcv
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Liza's Botanicals - 4 way split kilo (different strains)?

Post by SimonBcv »

Hi, I've read lots of good reviews about Liza's Botanicals and was wondering, if it's possible to split ($92) kilo into 4 different strains?
Because simply adding 4 different 250g packages brings up the total to $140.

I know it's possible to do this with other vendors.
User avatar
BuckeyeTony
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Re: Liza's Botanicals - 4 way split kilo (different strains)

Post by BuckeyeTony »

I'm glad you asked this question. I was wondering the same myself. I noticed the site says you can split 5ways from 250g and up. I just don't know how. Hope we can get some info.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Liza's Botanicals - 4 way split kilo (different strains)

Post by guitartodd77 »

You need to select "Kilo - split 4 ways " on four separate strains. The math gets applied in the cart. Note that you must select total quantity of 4 or it will not register.
Post Reply