KOG ?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Grover
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 4:34 pm

KOG ?

Post by Grover »

Is anyone else having troubles ordering through KOG? Neither electronic payment methods they use are letting me send money, and this is the only site I've ever ordered from. I really enjoy their product and wide selection, so I'm kind of distraught :(

Also, I've been eyeballing sacredsonstea, does anyone have any experience with them? I'm looking to order one of their 5 split kilos.
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: KOG ?

Post by trigger »

I’ve always ordered from KOG through email. If a payment isn’t going through, they will give you a different option. They have been so swamped that they moved to members only and don’t seem to be taking on new customers. Since you’ve ordered before, they should be able to help thru email. Just have patience.

There are sacred son threads in vendor and strain reviews. Seems legit. I’ve been eyeballing them too.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: KOG ?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Grover wrote:Neither electronic payment methods they use are letting me send money.
Yes, KOG is NOW a Membership site and I believe they use Email invoicing - Did you receive an email, with current payment instructions? 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Grover
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Re: KOG ?

Post by Grover »

Ive been communicating with them via email, as I've always done, but the places they tell me to send the money, such as an email or phone number, won't accept money. I dont think we're suppose to name payment methods on here, that's why I'm being careful about the specific payment methods, sorry.
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: KOG ?

Post by trigger »

Yeah, we can’t talk payment methods, so you might have to work it out with them over email unfortunately. I’ve never had a problem with their setup. Maybe it’s a misunderstanding of how it works. Ask for clarification.
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: KOG ?

Post by trigger »

By the way, what strains are you trying to order?
Grover
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Re: KOG ?

Post by Grover »

I wanted to try red dragon, super green, pink jong and yellow viet. The last two are just for the fun, I mostly want red dragon and super green :(
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: KOG ?

Post by Kaidensmom »

Grover wrote:I wanted to try red dragon, super green, pink jong and yellow viet. The last two are just for the fun, I mostly want red dragon and super green :(

How much red dragon were you trying to get?
Grover
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Re: KOG ?

Post by Grover »

Kaidensmom wrote:
Grover wrote:I wanted to try red dragon, super green, pink jong and yellow viet. The last two are just for the fun, I mostly want red dragon and super green :(

How much red dragon were you trying to get?
250-500g
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: KOG ?

Post by e_poison »

My KOG supply is running dangerously low. I should see about getting a membership. :lol:
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: KOG ?

Post by trigger »

Grover wrote:I wanted to try red dragon, super green, pink jong and yellow viet. The last two are just for the fun, I mostly want red dragon and super green :(
I have a quarter of red dragon from ‘17. It’s good. Yellow V is fantastic. Have an old super green as well. Also good. I like getting his pinks. Got pink aceh recently. Don’t think I have jk tho. Pink Sandai was a favorite for awhile.

Anyway, sounds like a good order. I approve. Lol
Post Reply