Also, I've been eyeballing sacredsonstea, does anyone have any experience with them? I'm looking to order one of their 5 split kilos.
KOG ?
-
Grover
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 4:34 pm
KOG ?
Is anyone else having troubles ordering through KOG? Neither electronic payment methods they use are letting me send money, and this is the only site I've ever ordered from. I really enjoy their product and wide selection, so I'm kind of distraught 
Also, I've been eyeballing sacredsonstea, does anyone have any experience with them? I'm looking to order one of their 5 split kilos.
Also, I've been eyeballing sacredsonstea, does anyone have any experience with them? I'm looking to order one of their 5 split kilos.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: KOG ?
I’ve always ordered from KOG through email. If a payment isn’t going through, they will give you a different option. They have been so swamped that they moved to members only and don’t seem to be taking on new customers. Since you’ve ordered before, they should be able to help thru email. Just have patience.
There are sacred son threads in vendor and strain reviews. Seems legit. I’ve been eyeballing them too.
There are sacred son threads in vendor and strain reviews. Seems legit. I’ve been eyeballing them too.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: KOG ?
Yes, KOG is NOW a Membership site and I believe they use Email invoicing - Did you receive an email, with current payment instructions?Grover wrote:Neither electronic payment methods they use are letting me send money.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Grover
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 4:34 pm
Re: KOG ?
Ive been communicating with them via email, as I've always done, but the places they tell me to send the money, such as an email or phone number, won't accept money. I dont think we're suppose to name payment methods on here, that's why I'm being careful about the specific payment methods, sorry.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: KOG ?
Yeah, we can’t talk payment methods, so you might have to work it out with them over email unfortunately. I’ve never had a problem with their setup. Maybe it’s a misunderstanding of how it works. Ask for clarification.
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: KOG ?
Grover wrote:I wanted to try red dragon, super green, pink jong and yellow viet. The last two are just for the fun, I mostly want red dragon and super green
How much red dragon were you trying to get?
-
Grover
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 4:34 pm
Re: KOG ?
250-500gKaidensmom wrote:Grover wrote:I wanted to try red dragon, super green, pink jong and yellow viet. The last two are just for the fun, I mostly want red dragon and super green
How much red dragon were you trying to get?
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: KOG ?
I have a quarter of red dragon from ‘17. It’s good. Yellow V is fantastic. Have an old super green as well. Also good. I like getting his pinks. Got pink aceh recently. Don’t think I have jk tho. Pink Sandai was a favorite for awhile.Grover wrote:I wanted to try red dragon, super green, pink jong and yellow viet. The last two are just for the fun, I mostly want red dragon and super green
Anyway, sounds like a good order. I approve. Lol
