Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
-
wavering_radiant
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:18 am
Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Literally haven’t heard a thing since he reopened. Must be some really good stuff lol.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
yeah I was wondering what happened.. He (or She?) started a Account here.. and on Mewe.. then disappeared
I would bet... He looked around, saw like Three Times as many vendors, compared to 2017.. it's literally 100's of vendors and "wannabee" vendors trying to sell kratom now. And half the buyers know nothing about 2017.. Motark who??
The answer is... Spell Kratom backwards
I would bet... He looked around, saw like Three Times as many vendors, compared to 2017.. it's literally 100's of vendors and "wannabee" vendors trying to sell kratom now. And half the buyers know nothing about 2017.. Motark who??
The answer is... Spell Kratom backwards
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Ive spoken with the owner about how they are doing so far, but I haven't personally ordered. They said that their first batch seems to be well received, and they have already had some customers re-order.
I've always thought well of this vendor. Like any vendor, they had strains that were hit or miss, but overall I felt they were above average in the past.
I've always thought well of this vendor. Like any vendor, they had strains that were hit or miss, but overall I felt they were above average in the past.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Does it even get any more OG than Motark?
I would by their kratom.in a second. Last time I checked the website, he (I assume) was sold out.
I would by their kratom.in a second. Last time I checked the website, he (I assume) was sold out.
-
enjoyalienation
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
I think I'm going to place an order today. I'll let you guys know how it is. He was my favorite vendor back in the day. His 2016 Green Hulu and his White Vein are my all time top strains.
-
reazaroff
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Any word? I'm curious!enjoyalienation wrote:I think I'm going to place an order today. I'll let you guys know how it is. He was my favorite vendor back in the day. His 2016 Green Hulu and his White Vein are my all time top strains.
-
Erpudjt
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm
-
enjoyalienation
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
I have yet to place an order from him, sorry about that. When I do, I'll absolutely post a review.reazaroff wrote:Any word? I'm curious!enjoyalienation wrote:I think I'm going to place an order today. I'll let you guys know how it is. He was my favorite vendor back in the day. His 2016 Green Hulu and his White Vein are my all time top strains.
-
Motorsheep
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:18 pm
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Placed an order last weekend and sure enough, its the old Motark magic. Shipped out Monday and arrived very nicely packaged. Had a little sampler of his "full spectrum" powder tucked in the package as well. Quality has been quite good so far... especially for the price. I will definitely be ordering from him again for as long as he sticks around.
-
enjoyalienation
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
What did you order? Motark was my all time favorite vendor. I was just a bit wary of ordering after his hiatus because Smiley's kratom has been so on point lately and funds are tight at the moment.Motorsheep wrote:Placed an order last weekend and sure enough, its the old Motark magic. Shipped out Monday and arrived very nicely packaged. Had a little sampler of his "full spectrum" powder tucked in the package as well. Quality has been quite good so far... especially for the price. I will definitely be ordering from him again for as long as he sticks around.
-
Oliverclothesoff
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:40 pm
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
I've had the RMD, GMD and GHK. Picked them up about 6wks ago. Order and shipping were quick. The Kratom was...well kratom!
-
Motorsheep
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:18 pm
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Split kilo of Red, Green and White Hulu Kapuas and White Maeng Da. It is all quality stuff, and I was really impressed with the little "full spectrum" sample that was included. It is certainly a worthy replacement to my previous vendor who seems to have vanished. Good timing Motark!enjoyalienation wrote:What did you order? Motark was my all time favorite vendor. I was just a bit wary of ordering after his hiatus because Smiley's kratom has been so on point lately and funds are tight at the moment.
-
motarkbest
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 12:13 pm
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
I'm around, harder to participate in open discussion forums these days. Lot of new people, but none of my suppliers retired. Which is good because there is also a lot more in Indonesia, but a lot of them are re-sellers and aren't the actual supplier. We are lacking a little bit of options but are adding new strains. Started with 8, now at 10, in a few weeks will be at 12 and on and on we go.BallzDeep9 wrote:yeah I was wondering what happened.. He (or She?) started a Account here.. and on Mewe.. then disappeared![]()
I would bet... He looked around, saw like Three Times as many vendors, compared to 2017.. it's literally 100's of vendors and "wannabee" vendors trying to sell kratom now. And half the buyers know nothing about 2017.. Motark who??
The answer is... Spell Kratom backwards
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Well...we love you and welcome back!motarkbest wrote:I'm around, harder to participate in open discussion forums these days. Lot of new people, but none of my suppliers retired. Which is good because there is also a lot more in Indonesia, but a lot of them are re-sellers and aren't the actual supplier. We are lacking a little bit of options but are adding new strains. Started with 8, now at 10, in a few weeks will be at 12 and on and on we go.BallzDeep9 wrote:yeah I was wondering what happened.. He (or She?) started a Account here.. and on Mewe.. then disappeared![]()
I would bet... He looked around, saw like Three Times as many vendors, compared to 2017.. it's literally 100's of vendors and "wannabee" vendors trying to sell kratom now. And half the buyers know nothing about 2017.. Motark who??
The answer is... Spell Kratom backwards
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
I have an order coming! Looking forward to trying it 
* javagurl62
-
Bigblind
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:33 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
I have a split coming from motark as well ill start new thread when it arrives .seems everyone is staying quiet so I had to order
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
I've read about Motark for years but hadn't purchased. I just placed my first order. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
-
enjoyalienation
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Please do! Let us know how it is. I think I'm gonna place my next order with himBigblind wrote:I have a split coming from motark as well ill start new thread when it arrives .seems everyone is staying quiet so I had to order
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
My order came last Friday. The Green MD struck me right away as being good. I’m still running it through testing along with a couple other vendors that are new to me. I’m not really worried about his stuff not being good, judging by others’ comments.
* javagurl62
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Hes quality! No doubt about it.javagurl62 wrote:My order came last Friday. The Green MD struck me right away as being good. I’m still running it through testing along with a couple other vendors that are new to me. I’m not really worried about his stuff not being good, judging by others’ comments.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Has anyone tried Motark since he reopened?
Received my first order on Wed and preliminary tests all point to excellent quality. I tried two of the four strains purchased (Red Borneo and GHK) so far and I now know why Motark has stayed around this long and has maintained such a good reputation.
I am still testing and will post more later but wanted to quickly comment on how very pleased i am with Motark thus far. So much so that I've already re-uped to larger quantities and will be trying additional strains next week.
I am still testing and will post more later but wanted to quickly comment on how very pleased i am with Motark thus far. So much so that I've already re-uped to larger quantities and will be trying additional strains next week.