Has anyone used Batala botanica before?
-
Seacookie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm
- Location: Pensacola, Florida
Has anyone used Batala botanica before?
Well I'm finally coming out of my lerking ways and made a profile. So has anyone ever used Batala botanica? Great strain selections/prices and would love some feedback before I jump the gun. Thanks everyone
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Has anyone used Batala botanica before?
Never heard of them,sorry! Welcome to the forum!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Has anyone used Batala botanica before?
Please be more specific. Do you mean the guy in Phillipines, who sells MamBog ? Yes I know MamBog is a close relative of kratom. Here most of use use real Borneo kratom. I don't know anyone who buys Filipino kratom aka Mambog...Seacookie wrote:So has anyone ever used Batala botanica?
http://www.stuartxchange.org/Mambog.html
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Seacookie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm
- Location: Pensacola, Florida
Re: Has anyone used Batala botanica before?
I didn't know if it was kosher or not to post a link to the website, but yes that would be the one. I thought it was kind of suspicious coming from the Phillipines. Out of all my research this is the first time I've come across Filipino "kratom" I ended up going through Mr. Smiley Time anyways, so I feel all should be ok. Thank for your guys feedback!BallzDeep9 wrote:Please be more specific. Do you mean the guy in Phillipines, who sells MamBog ? Yes I know MamBog is a close relative of kratom. Here most of use use real Borneo kratom. I don't know anyone who buys Filipino kratom aka Mambog...Seacookie wrote:So has anyone ever used Batala botanica?![]()
http://www.stuartxchange.org/Mambog.html
-
Owen30
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:20 am
Re: Has anyone used Batala botanica before?
I think he just labels it all that way, there are like 3 or 4 actual Filipino strains you can buy but you have to special request them. I think he had a lot of problems with Facebook taking him down so he renamed it to not be auto taken down by ai filters, but that's just my guess. He's a nice guy, keeps in contact well, his stuff is pretty good but not amazing. He does ship really fast though, that was great.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Has anyone used Batala botanica before?
This is xtreme buffalo wing. Hes been on reddit for years. I found this out with a little searching around. I'm intrigued by the phillipino strains, that's for sure. Labdog have you tried those? amagdalene ordered from him a while back, what is her take?