Has anyone used Batala botanica before?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Seacookie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm
Location: Pensacola, Florida

Has anyone used Batala botanica before?

Post by Seacookie »

Well I'm finally coming out of my lerking ways and made a profile. So has anyone ever used Batala botanica? Great strain selections/prices and would love some feedback before I jump the gun. Thanks everyone
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Has anyone used Batala botanica before?

Post by Oletimer »

Never heard of them,sorry! Welcome to the forum!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Has anyone used Batala botanica before?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Seacookie wrote:So has anyone ever used Batala botanica?
Please be more specific. Do you mean the guy in Phillipines, who sells MamBog ? Yes I know MamBog is a close relative of kratom. Here most of use use real Borneo kratom. I don't know anyone who buys Filipino kratom aka Mambog... 8-)

http://www.stuartxchange.org/Mambog.html
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Seacookie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm
Location: Pensacola, Florida

Re: Has anyone used Batala botanica before?

Post by Seacookie »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Seacookie wrote:So has anyone ever used Batala botanica?
Please be more specific. Do you mean the guy in Phillipines, who sells MamBog ? Yes I know MamBog is a close relative of kratom. Here most of use use real Borneo kratom. I don't know anyone who buys Filipino kratom aka Mambog... 8-)

http://www.stuartxchange.org/Mambog.html
I didn't know if it was kosher or not to post a link to the website, but yes that would be the one. I thought it was kind of suspicious coming from the Phillipines. Out of all my research this is the first time I've come across Filipino "kratom" I ended up going through Mr. Smiley Time anyways, so I feel all should be ok. Thank for your guys feedback!
Owen30
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:20 am

Re: Has anyone used Batala botanica before?

Post by Owen30 »

I think he just labels it all that way, there are like 3 or 4 actual Filipino strains you can buy but you have to special request them. I think he had a lot of problems with Facebook taking him down so he renamed it to not be auto taken down by ai filters, but that's just my guess. He's a nice guy, keeps in contact well, his stuff is pretty good but not amazing. He does ship really fast though, that was great.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Has anyone used Batala botanica before?

Post by mivanqua »

This is xtreme buffalo wing. Hes been on reddit for years. I found this out with a little searching around. I'm intrigued by the phillipino strains, that's for sure. Labdog have you tried those? amagdalene ordered from him a while back, what is her take?
Post Reply