Where Can You Buy Seeds?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
RootDoctor
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:30 am

Where Can You Buy Seeds?

Post by RootDoctor »

Like the title says where do you buy seeds?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?

Post by herbalhippie »

Moving to General Discussion
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?

Post by FartBlaster »

You're probably better off buying small plants I think
Jim Jurgan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?

Post by Jim Jurgan »

I read that kratom seeds are only viable for a short amount of time.
Cuttings and small plants seem to be the way that people go.
User avatar
Dale_Tisane
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm

Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?

Post by Dale_Tisane »

Does anyone know of a reliable source for rooted babies? I recall reading someone's post (double M or Reddit) referring to some company as the "Johnny Appleseed" of kratom but I can't find it.

Just found one site - My Trees of Life.. but they are taxin'. 60 bucks for one starter.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Dale_Tisane wrote:Does anyone know of a reliable source for rooted babies? I recall reading someone's post (double M or Reddit) referring to some company as the "Johnny Appleseed" of kratom but I can't find it.

Just found one site - My Trees of Life.. but they are taxin'. 60 bucks for one starter.
Talk to our doubleM member here his name is labdog. He sells clones and rooted cuttings and such!!!
User avatar
Dale_Tisane
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm

Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?

Post by Dale_Tisane »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Dale_Tisane wrote:Does anyone know of a reliable source for rooted babies? I recall reading someone's post (double M or Reddit) referring to some company as the "Johnny Appleseed" of kratom but I can't find it.

Just found one site - My Trees of Life.. but they are taxin'. 60 bucks for one starter.
Talk to our doubleM member here his name is labdog. He sells clones and rooted cuttings and such!!!
YES! That's who it was! Thanks ace :D
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Dale_Tisane wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
Dale_Tisane wrote:Does anyone know of a reliable source for rooted babies? I recall reading someone's post (double M or Reddit) referring to some company as the "Johnny Appleseed" of kratom but I can't find it.

Just found one site - My Trees of Life.. but they are taxin'. 60 bucks for one starter.
Talk to our doubleM member here his name is labdog. He sells clones and rooted cuttings and such!!!
YES! That's who it was! Thanks ace :D
No problem!!! Hope it all works out for ya bud
Post Reply