Where Can You Buy Seeds?
-
RootDoctor
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:30 am
Where Can You Buy Seeds?
Like the title says where do you buy seeds?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?
Moving to General Discussion
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?
You're probably better off buying small plants I think
-
Jim Jurgan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm
Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?
I read that kratom seeds are only viable for a short amount of time.
Cuttings and small plants seem to be the way that people go.
Cuttings and small plants seem to be the way that people go.
- Dale_Tisane
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm
Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?
Does anyone know of a reliable source for rooted babies? I recall reading someone's post (double M or Reddit) referring to some company as the "Johnny Appleseed" of kratom but I can't find it.
Just found one site - My Trees of Life.. but they are taxin'. 60 bucks for one starter.
Just found one site - My Trees of Life.. but they are taxin'. 60 bucks for one starter.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?
Talk to our doubleM member here his name is labdog. He sells clones and rooted cuttings and such!!!Dale_Tisane wrote:Does anyone know of a reliable source for rooted babies? I recall reading someone's post (double M or Reddit) referring to some company as the "Johnny Appleseed" of kratom but I can't find it.
Just found one site - My Trees of Life.. but they are taxin'. 60 bucks for one starter.
- Dale_Tisane
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 pm
Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?
YES! That's who it was! Thanks aceacejestyr15 wrote:Talk to our doubleM member here his name is labdog. He sells clones and rooted cuttings and such!!!Dale_Tisane wrote:Does anyone know of a reliable source for rooted babies? I recall reading someone's post (double M or Reddit) referring to some company as the "Johnny Appleseed" of kratom but I can't find it.
Just found one site - My Trees of Life.. but they are taxin'. 60 bucks for one starter.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Where Can You Buy Seeds?
No problem!!! Hope it all works out for ya budDale_Tisane wrote:YES! That's who it was! Thanks aceacejestyr15 wrote:Talk to our doubleM member here his name is labdog. He sells clones and rooted cuttings and such!!!Dale_Tisane wrote:Does anyone know of a reliable source for rooted babies? I recall reading someone's post (double M or Reddit) referring to some company as the "Johnny Appleseed" of kratom but I can't find it.
Just found one site - My Trees of Life.. but they are taxin'. 60 bucks for one starter.