Vendors all from Texas

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Vendors all from Texas

Post by FartBlaster »

Hey is it me or? Almost every vendor is in Texas! Is there something there that makes this more common? Like 6 different vendors I've used all came from Texas including DG,Mitraman,Mmmspeciosa,Texasfamilyharvest(gumbyke1),Hills country and more
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by herbalhippie »

FartBlaster wrote:Hey is it me or? Almost every vendor is in Texas! Is there something there that makes this more common? Like 6 different vendors I've used all came from Texas including DG,Mitraman,Mmmspeciosa,Texasfamilyharvest(gumbyke1),Hills country and more
Treasure House Botanicals too
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by gumbyke1 »

One more thing that makes Texas AWESOME :lol:

Its also a big state... I wonder if that alone is a big reason.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by KurtisCards »

Maybe because they have a big shipping yard? it is nice, since im in kansas stuff gets here pretty fast.
crystalcactus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by crystalcactus »

herbalhippie wrote:
FartBlaster wrote:Hey is it me or? Almost every vendor is in Texas! Is there something there that makes this more common? Like 6 different vendors I've used all came from Texas including DG,Mitraman,Mmmspeciosa,Texasfamilyharvest(gumbyke1),Hills country and more
Treasure House Botanicals too
Unless they moved recently I'm nearly positive they're in CT. Me being in NH Its nice to have a great vendor close by
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by guitartodd77 »

Botanical Bunny and Teatime Botanicals as well.

Kinda sucks for me as I have to pay sales tax but it's worth it to support a few local small businesses.
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by conscious_conundrum »

Enhanciosa is in Texas as well....
Patchgarden
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:48 am
Location: Southern NH

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by Patchgarden »

crystalcactus wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:
FartBlaster wrote:Hey is it me or? Almost every vendor is in Texas! Is there something there that makes this more common? Like 6 different vendors I've used all came from Texas including DG,Mitraman,Mmmspeciosa,Texasfamilyharvest(gumbyke1),Hills country and more
Treasure House Botanicals too
Unless they moved recently I'm nearly positive they're in CT. Me being in NH Its nice to have a great vendor close by

Wow I didn’t know we had a vendor close to NH.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by herbalhippie »

crystalcactus wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:
FartBlaster wrote:Hey is it me or? Almost every vendor is in Texas! Is there something there that makes this more common? Like 6 different vendors I've used all came from Texas including DG,Mitraman,Mmmspeciosa,Texasfamilyharvest(gumbyke1),Hills country and more
Treasure House Botanicals too
Unless they moved recently I'm nearly positive they're in CT. Me being in NH Its nice to have a great vendor close by
You're right, I'm thinking of Botanical Bunny. oops
Salo
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by Salo »

I have definitely noticed this, which feels a little like a slap in my face! I found this website about a month ago right after I moved from Texas. It seems I lived almost down the street from my now favorite vendor! All the while I was taking garbage Kratom from garbage vendors! I guess better late than never!
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by gumbyke1 »

If anyone is in Dallas let me know!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by BurntEnds »

Man now I wish I lived in Dallas :lol:
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by javagurl62 »

Magnum Opus (extracts of the highest quality) is also in Texas. I'm not complaining. I'm Texan by choice! :mrgreen: 8-)
* javagurl62
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by javagurl62 »

Lucky Herbals is right here in San Antonio. How could I forget them? They have some amazing Maeng Da's.
* javagurl62
User avatar
LuckyHerbals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by LuckyHerbals »

Yes we are! And we offer local delivery!
210-610-5511
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by guitartodd77 »

LuckyHerbals wrote:Yes we are! And we offer local delivery!
210-610-5511
WOW! Now that is service! I may have to move South.
Jessdkmon
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 4:55 pm
Location: Baltimore-ish, MD

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by Jessdkmon »

...Texas Herbs and Botanicals are in Dallas! I used them a few months back to send my sister some samples quickly (she's also in Dallas.)
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Vendors all from Texas

Post by RumRunner »

Lucky’s Herbals too! No wonder I pay so much in shipping!
Post Reply