Vendors all from Texas
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Vendors all from Texas
Hey is it me or? Almost every vendor is in Texas! Is there something there that makes this more common? Like 6 different vendors I've used all came from Texas including DG,Mitraman,Mmmspeciosa,Texasfamilyharvest(gumbyke1),Hills country and more
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Vendors all from Texas
Treasure House Botanicals tooFartBlaster wrote:Hey is it me or? Almost every vendor is in Texas! Is there something there that makes this more common? Like 6 different vendors I've used all came from Texas including DG,Mitraman,Mmmspeciosa,Texasfamilyharvest(gumbyke1),Hills country and more
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Vendors all from Texas
One more thing that makes Texas AWESOME
Its also a big state... I wonder if that alone is a big reason.
Its also a big state... I wonder if that alone is a big reason.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Vendors all from Texas
Maybe because they have a big shipping yard? it is nice, since im in kansas stuff gets here pretty fast.
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: Vendors all from Texas
Unless they moved recently I'm nearly positive they're in CT. Me being in NH Its nice to have a great vendor close byherbalhippie wrote:Treasure House Botanicals tooFartBlaster wrote:Hey is it me or? Almost every vendor is in Texas! Is there something there that makes this more common? Like 6 different vendors I've used all came from Texas including DG,Mitraman,Mmmspeciosa,Texasfamilyharvest(gumbyke1),Hills country and more
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Vendors all from Texas
Botanical Bunny and Teatime Botanicals as well.
Kinda sucks for me as I have to pay sales tax but it's worth it to support a few local small businesses.
Kinda sucks for me as I have to pay sales tax but it's worth it to support a few local small businesses.
-
conscious_conundrum
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 427
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Vendors all from Texas
Enhanciosa is in Texas as well....
-
Patchgarden
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:48 am
- Location: Southern NH
Re: Vendors all from Texas
crystalcactus wrote:Unless they moved recently I'm nearly positive they're in CT. Me being in NH Its nice to have a great vendor close byherbalhippie wrote:Treasure House Botanicals tooFartBlaster wrote:Hey is it me or? Almost every vendor is in Texas! Is there something there that makes this more common? Like 6 different vendors I've used all came from Texas including DG,Mitraman,Mmmspeciosa,Texasfamilyharvest(gumbyke1),Hills country and more
Wow I didn’t know we had a vendor close to NH.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Vendors all from Texas
You're right, I'm thinking of Botanical Bunny. oopscrystalcactus wrote:Unless they moved recently I'm nearly positive they're in CT. Me being in NH Its nice to have a great vendor close byherbalhippie wrote:Treasure House Botanicals tooFartBlaster wrote:Hey is it me or? Almost every vendor is in Texas! Is there something there that makes this more common? Like 6 different vendors I've used all came from Texas including DG,Mitraman,Mmmspeciosa,Texasfamilyharvest(gumbyke1),Hills country and more
-
Salo
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:20 pm
Re: Vendors all from Texas
I have definitely noticed this, which feels a little like a slap in my face! I found this website about a month ago right after I moved from Texas. It seems I lived almost down the street from my now favorite vendor! All the while I was taking garbage Kratom from garbage vendors! I guess better late than never!
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Vendors all from Texas
If anyone is in Dallas let me know!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Vendors all from Texas
Man now I wish I lived in Dallas 
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Vendors all from Texas
Magnum Opus (extracts of the highest quality) is also in Texas. I'm not complaining. I'm Texan by choice!

* javagurl62
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Vendors all from Texas
Lucky Herbals is right here in San Antonio. How could I forget them? They have some amazing Maeng Da's.
* javagurl62
- LuckyHerbals
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 420
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Contact:
Re: Vendors all from Texas
Yes we are! And we offer local delivery!
210-610-5511
210-610-5511
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Vendors all from Texas
WOW! Now that is service! I may have to move South.LuckyHerbals wrote:Yes we are! And we offer local delivery!
210-610-5511
-
Jessdkmon
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 4:55 pm
- Location: Baltimore-ish, MD
Re: Vendors all from Texas
...Texas Herbs and Botanicals are in Dallas! I used them a few months back to send my sister some samples quickly (she's also in Dallas.)
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Vendors all from Texas
Lucky’s Herbals too! No wonder I pay so much in shipping!