Sudden nausea
-
Webistics
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:30 pm
- Location: Monterey, CA
Sudden nausea
I've been having the weirdest experience over the last few days. Despite using kratom for years at 20g per dose several times a day, I'm getting the worst motion sickness I've ever experienced. I've tried cutting my dose significantly but it's still brutal.
Does anyone have experience? Thoughts?
Does anyone have experience? Thoughts?
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Sudden nausea
20 grams per dose multiple times a day?!?!?!
that is insanely too much.
that is insanely too much.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Sudden nausea
Webistics wrote:I've been having the weirdest experience over the last few days. Despite using kratom for years at 20g per dose several times a day, I'm getting the worst motion sickness I've ever experienced. I've tried cutting my dose significantly but it's still brutal.
Does anyone have experience? Thoughts?
How many years at that dose? Do you even get benefits from a dose that size? Just.....WOW!?!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Sudden nausea
Huh?Webistics wrote:Despite using kratom for years at 20g per dose several times a day,
I mean kratom won't get you any "higher" over like 5 grams, but, maybe you enjoy shitting bricks? who knows
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Sudden nausea
My thought is, this is VERY worrisome!Webistics wrote:I've been having the weirdest experience over the last few days. Despite using kratom for years at 20g per dose several times a day, I'm getting the worst motion sickness I've ever experienced. I've tried cutting my dose significantly but it's still brutal.
Does anyone have experience? Thoughts?
I don't know what to tell you except taper, taper and taper down some more. Then stop for a while!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Sudden nausea
I use 20g total a day maybe a little more using 4-5 doses total.
Ive literally never gone over 6grams at once, Ever!
This is Waaaayyy too much. Of course you’re going to have adverse side effects from a dose that size!
Please use Stem&Vein and or Hirsuta and taper way wayy down because this is not healthy or safe at all.
Can only imagine how your body and mind are handling breaking all this down.
Less is More.
Take care
PS -
please don’t take offense by my comment if possible. I have side effects from time to time as well and the body can only handle soo much with the food, medications, and herbal supplements etc that we put into our bodies! ***
Good luck!
Ive literally never gone over 6grams at once, Ever!
This is Waaaayyy too much. Of course you’re going to have adverse side effects from a dose that size!
Please use Stem&Vein and or Hirsuta and taper way wayy down because this is not healthy or safe at all.
Can only imagine how your body and mind are handling breaking all this down.
Less is More.
Take care
PS -
please don’t take offense by my comment if possible. I have side effects from time to time as well and the body can only handle soo much with the food, medications, and herbal supplements etc that we put into our bodies! ***
Good luck!
- Payshince
-
clueless vein
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Re: Sudden nausea
Youre ingesting a lot of plant material frequently. (that's what i think about.) It can cause nausea of course;not exactly a glass of apple juice. Could your doses be interacting taking them too close together and so high of a dose? Maybe youre basically monkeybarring doses and getting wobbles/side effects longer term, but that's just a thought. Just take it easy brother. I always cold turkey for breaks, but I'm not near 20g per dose. Or per day. Try cutting down slowly maybe in blends, that's helped me out when i start climbing. But your on kratom Everest. You'll be ok, I hope you get some sleep, i know thats a real struggle coming off. But you'll be ok.
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Sudden nausea
Man sometimes people really get their knickers in a bunch over things they don't agree with and the internet has done away with some of the niceties and tact that it seems more had 10 years ago! I would hope that this is a place to invite questions and provide help, not shame and fear of posting. In a professional environment I taught students for years and I always encouraged them to ask any question no matter how silly or stupid it seemed. This is so that they didn't pretend to know what they were doing or even worse to do themselves or others harm out of a fear of asking questions.
Yes I agree that dose is a bit high however if this nausea came on suddenly it's unlikely that that alone is the problem. Some other questions I would ask did you just switch vendors or strains you are using? Does it happen with every dose? Does it happen with every strain? Do you have some of what you were using before this started and does it happen when you take that?
Yes I agree that dose is a bit high however if this nausea came on suddenly it's unlikely that that alone is the problem. Some other questions I would ask did you just switch vendors or strains you are using? Does it happen with every dose? Does it happen with every strain? Do you have some of what you were using before this started and does it happen when you take that?
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Sudden nausea
That's a strange one - I haven't heard of anyone experiencing that (other than the wobbles of course). Im sure you have already thought through this, but are there any other changes you have made to your diet or new medications you are taking (I know... Im an original Matlock). Did this start with a new batch of kratom? Is there a possibility your kratom got contaminated with something (moisture, etc..).Webistics wrote:I've been having the weirdest experience over the last few days. Despite using kratom for years at 20g per dose several times a day, I'm getting the worst motion sickness I've ever experienced. I've tried cutting my dose significantly but it's still brutal.
Does anyone have experience? Thoughts?
Let me know, Im very interested in hearing an update.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Sudden nausea
Do you ever get pain in your right/back side midsection? Sometimes when I take too much a few days in a row I get digestive pain, like my body is in overdrive trying to process all the plant matter through my system. Maybe it's your liver?
-
steviez83
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:12 am
Re: Sudden nausea
I’ve found Kratom to affect my equilibrium and balance so the only real solution is to take less. Try ginger for the nausea.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Sudden nausea
Yes Ginger mints and Ginger candies
(Ginger-Ale)
most common Id imagine
My favorite is Chimes’ Ginger Chews!!
Very good and they help a lot!
For those of you who dont like the taste of Ginger I’m not too sure what the alternatives are...
Hippie any thoughts?
(Ginger-Ale)
My favorite is Chimes’ Ginger Chews!!
Very good and they help a lot!
For those of you who dont like the taste of Ginger I’m not too sure what the alternatives are...
Hippie any thoughts?
- Payshince
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Sudden nausea
For wobbles/nausea, I've always ate burnt toast and it clears it up pretty quick 
-
wokeaf
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:59 pm
Re: Sudden nausea
How does stem and vein help with tapering?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Sudden nausea
REAL ginger ale. Not Canada Dry. Something like Vernor's or the ginger ales you see in the health food section of stores.Payshince wrote:
For those of you who dont like the taste of Ginger I’m not too sure what the alternatives are...
Hippie any thoughts?
Peppermint maybe.
-
Webistics
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:30 pm
- Location: Monterey, CA
Re: Sudden nausea
Some of these replies were more aggressive than expected, especially considering the probability of them being made by medical professionals, HOWEVER there is something comforting in interacting with a community online that does care about each other's health.
My doses are kind of hardcore compared to most users, I recognize this. With that said, I haven't experienced anything outside of the ordinary until now.
I drink a gallon of water (at least) each day, exercise at a moderate-strenuous level daily, and pair every dose with a small amount of diphenhydramine, effectively treating the nausea (and allergies from my work environment).
I'm beginning to think that my previous go-to source had really shitty product, and so did the head shops that I would occasionally frequent.
I lowered my doses significantly between yesterday and today, and am finding a much more comfortable sweet spot at a quarter of what I was taking.
Go figure.
My doses are kind of hardcore compared to most users, I recognize this. With that said, I haven't experienced anything outside of the ordinary until now.
I drink a gallon of water (at least) each day, exercise at a moderate-strenuous level daily, and pair every dose with a small amount of diphenhydramine, effectively treating the nausea (and allergies from my work environment).
I'm beginning to think that my previous go-to source had really shitty product, and so did the head shops that I would occasionally frequent.
I lowered my doses significantly between yesterday and today, and am finding a much more comfortable sweet spot at a quarter of what I was taking.
Go figure.
-
Webistics
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:30 pm
- Location: Monterey, CA
Re: Sudden nausea
Yep, new vendor.BurntEnds wrote: Some other questions I would ask did you just switch vendors or strains you are using? Does it happen with every dose? Does it happen with every strain? Do you have some of what you were using before this started and does it happen when you take that?
It was every dose, 4 separate strains.
I wasn't ready to believe that all the product I was using before from more than one vendor was that shitty in comparison, but it's increasingly looking like the simplest answer.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Sudden nausea
Excellent!Webistics wrote: I lowered my doses significantly between yesterday and today, and am finding a much more comfortable sweet spot at a quarter of what I was taking.
Go figure.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Sudden nausea
Awesome, glad you could find a sweet spot!Webistics wrote:Some of these replies were more aggressive than expected, especially considering the probability of them being made by medical professionals, HOWEVER there is something comforting in interacting with a community online that does care about each other's health.
My doses are kind of hardcore compared to most users, I recognize this. With that said, I haven't experienced anything outside of the ordinary until now.
I drink a gallon of water (at least) each day, exercise at a moderate-strenuous level daily, and pair every dose with a small amount of diphenhydramine, effectively treating the nausea (and allergies from my work environment).
I'm beginning to think that my previous go-to source had really shitty product, and so did the head shops that I would occasionally frequent.
I lowered my doses significantly between yesterday and today, and am finding a much more comfortable sweet spot at a quarter of what I was taking.
Go figure.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.