Whole Herbs
-
Ak1110
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:14 pm
Whole Herbs
I get a brand called Whole Herbs from a site called Nuwave botanicals. I absolutely love the red vein Bali by Whole Herbs but I’m also looking to try something else. I have been using kratom for 5 years now and in those 5 years have tried ALOT of different strains but for the past 2 years the only one that has been good for me is the Red vein Bali. Any other suggestions for strains or vendors? Anyone else know about whole Herbs red vein?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Whole Herbs
NuWave Botanicals is a headshop, retail "brand" that markets products under a few names. Remarkable Herbs is one, sounds like this Whole Herbs is another...Ak1110 wrote:Whole Herbs from a site called Nuwave botanicals.
Generally speaking the Retail guys are over-priced, and they import in huge quantity - TONS of kratom!! Some of these guys are kratom millionaires. These are the guys who support AKA and BEA and the KCPA Regulation that is rearing its ugly head and could force 90% of vendors, Out Of Business.
But... not to get side tracked
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
NuffSaid
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:15 pm
Re: Whole Herbs
Hi! The Red Borneo from Kreat Day Kratom is amazing, Their Red Mang Da is good too! Prices are good, you can get 2x 250g bags of your choice for $55 shipped. Their products are all lab tested. You have to order through their Instagram account @Kreat_Day
Their Red Bentuangie is good too but I would go for the Red Borneo or Maeng Da
Their Red Bentuangie is good too but I would go for the Red Borneo or Maeng Da
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Whole Herbs
NuffSaid wrote:Hi! The Red Borneo from Kreat Day Kratom is amazing, Their Red Mang Da is good too! Prices are good, you can get 2x 250g bags of your choice for $55 shipped. Their products are all lab tested. You have to order through their Instagram account @Kreat_Day
Their Red Bentuangie is good too but I would go for the Red Borneo or Maeng Da
You have 2 post here and the other one is about YOUR own company.....Kreat-Day? Awesome!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Whole Herbs
This is not exactly a review so I'm moving it to General Discussion.
As for the rest of it....
As for the rest of it....
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Whole Herbs
hmmm I thought we were talking about Whole Herbs / Nu Wave Botanicals here ??NuffSaid wrote:Hi! The Red Borneo from Kreat Day Kratom is amazing,
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Whole Herbs
BallzDeep9 wrote:hmmm I thought we were talking about Whole Herbs / Nu Wave Botanicals here ??NuffSaid wrote:Hi! The Red Borneo from Kreat Day Kratom is amazing,