I was a daily user for several years at a time over the past 10-15 years, with some years off and some intermittent use in there as well.
I've currently been using EOD, and it's sort of nice to know that I have that in between day to reset my receptors a bit, and that if some family trip or emergency or something comes up that I'm not going to have to go through complete WD's or anything (I get fairly bad kratom WD's), but just have maybe one or two mildly moody days and then be fine.
However I also notice that by using EOD I kind of set my self up for this pattern of feeling a bit like I'm just trying to simply 'make it through' my in-between day in order to get to tomorrow. I'm doing a lot of other work with meditation and being more mindful, and as I become more sensitive to that striation of thinking under the surface I notice this tendency; that every other day gets to be 'wonderful', but that in my off-day I'm just trying to 'make it through the day' to get to tomorrow.
I'm thinking I need to be a bit more aware of my actual on-days, i.e. is it really all that 'wonderful' compared to my off days? I mean sure, I feel the kratom glow and a bit buzzy and nice, but other times I feel slightly nauseous, maybe a touch of a headache, sometimes I go too far and need to eat a meal and lay down for a bit in order to restore balance. So is that on-day really as 'wonderful' as my mind makes it out to be, or is that simply the manifestation of my receptors shouting to be stimulated and then my psychology glorifying the memory in response to that?
Anyhow, all this made me want to ask the community - what different schedules have you played with over time? What have you found works best for you and why? What are you thinking about tweaking with your schedule currently?
Thanks in advance for any responses!

