Been outta the game for a few months
-
Klubbs
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 6:55 pm
Been outta the game for a few months
Hey everybody. Long story short, I moved to another state and didnt know when I would be financially stable enough to keep buying. So I stocked up from oties, lucky, BB, mitra man, soflo, smiley, Soultanic, bennis, and speciosa life ( I think i died a little inside when I hear the news that they closed down). Well now its time to do some ordering and I was curious if there is any new vendors that popped up with the same quality leaf? Ive seen info about kaiser, jiminy cricket, dinette, and tfh. Are there any others I should know about?
PS does anyone have any info if speciosa life will open back up?
PS does anyone have any info if speciosa life will open back up?
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Been outta the game for a few months
They will not be opening back up.... They decided to close completely far as we know!Klubbs wrote:Hey everybody. Long story short, I moved to another state and didnt know when I would be financially stable enough to keep buying. So I stocked up from oties, lucky, BB, mitra man, soflo, smiley, Soultanic, bennis, and speciosa life ( I think i died a little inside when I hear the news that they closed down). Well now its time to do some ordering and I was curious if there is any new vendors that popped up with the same quality leaf? Ive seen info about kaiser, jiminy cricket, dinette, and tfh. Are there any others I should know about?
PS does anyone have any info if speciosa life will open back up?
-
Klubbs
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 6:55 pm
Re: Been outta the game for a few months
Thanks ace. Do you know why they closed?
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Been outta the game for a few months
I think speciousa life closed because he was unhappy with his suppliers and wanted out for some reason