Been outta the game for a few months

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Klubbs
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Been outta the game for a few months

Post by Klubbs »

Hey everybody. Long story short, I moved to another state and didnt know when I would be financially stable enough to keep buying. So I stocked up from oties, lucky, BB, mitra man, soflo, smiley, Soultanic, bennis, and speciosa life ( I think i died a little inside when I hear the news that they closed down). Well now its time to do some ordering and I was curious if there is any new vendors that popped up with the same quality leaf? Ive seen info about kaiser, jiminy cricket, dinette, and tfh. Are there any others I should know about?

PS does anyone have any info if speciosa life will open back up?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Been outta the game for a few months

Post by acejestyr15 »

Klubbs wrote:Hey everybody. Long story short, I moved to another state and didnt know when I would be financially stable enough to keep buying. So I stocked up from oties, lucky, BB, mitra man, soflo, smiley, Soultanic, bennis, and speciosa life ( I think i died a little inside when I hear the news that they closed down). Well now its time to do some ordering and I was curious if there is any new vendors that popped up with the same quality leaf? Ive seen info about kaiser, jiminy cricket, dinette, and tfh. Are there any others I should know about?

PS does anyone have any info if speciosa life will open back up?
They will not be opening back up.... They decided to close completely far as we know!
Klubbs
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Re: Been outta the game for a few months

Post by Klubbs »

Thanks ace. Do you know why they closed?
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Been outta the game for a few months

Post by FartBlaster »

I think speciousa life closed because he was unhappy with his suppliers and wanted out for some reason
Post Reply