Anyone try yellow kali from TFH?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
KratomAdvocateMO
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Location: Anderson, MO

Anyone try yellow kali from TFH?

Post by KratomAdvocateMO »

What kind of yellow is it? A mid or slow?
lucky337
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:53 pm

Re: Anyone try yellow kali from TFH?

Post by lucky337 »

I just ordered some.
It is a great yellow.
It's more of a mid spec for me where I can take it any time of the day and feel fine not to fast not to slow.
Also a good mood enhancing one.
A very solid good yellow from texas family harvest.
U will not be disappointed at all!
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Anyone try yellow kali from TFH?

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

I have and the Yellow Kali from TFH is one of the best yellow I think I have ever had!! It is for sure on the more mid-spec side, not really fast, but not slow at all (at least for me).

Great pain relief and mood boost as well. I use this mostly in blends and it makes everything a bit brighter, a bit more uplifting and enhances the blends. Highly recommend!
Post Reply