Sosa
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Sosa
Hi everyone. I got an email from Sosa about a week ago saying that he’d been sick but was going to start taking orders in a day or two. So I’ve emailed him 3 times with an order and still had no response. Has he quit selling ? I hope not. His string dried leaf are my absolute favorite. They really seem to hit my sweet spot
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Sosa
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1802#p45362MycatTimmy wrote:Hi everyone. I got an email from Sosa about a week ago saying that he’d been sick but was going to start taking orders in a day or two. So I’ve emailed him 3 times with an order and still had no response. Has he quit selling ? I hope not. His string dried leaf are my absolute favorite. They really seem to hit my sweet spot
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Sosa
I have been waiting for over two weeks for my order. I would not recommend this. Last I heard, he wasn't sick but had a bunch of people helping him catch up on orders. That was when I finally got a tracking number and that was five days ago. It hasn't moved; it hasn't hit the Post office.MycatTimmy wrote:Hi everyone. I got an email from Sosa about a week ago saying that he’d been sick but was going to start taking orders in a day or two. So I’ve emailed him 3 times with an order and still had no response. Has he quit selling ? I hope not. His string dried leaf are my absolute favorite. They really seem to hit my sweet spot
Unless you want to feel bitter and jaded, order elsewhere. He can't keep up with orders he has now.
The Red Queen
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Sosa
Thanks WhiteAngelica I think your right I’ll do that. I’m really disappointed though as I loved his string dried reds. I did get a Premium Red Jongkong from Treasure House that’s string dried but haven’t had a chance to try it yet. Sosa was the only vendor I’ve run across that advertised his string dried from his rack dried