Sosa

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Sosa

Post by MycatTimmy »

Hi everyone. I got an email from Sosa about a week ago saying that he’d been sick but was going to start taking orders in a day or two. So I’ve emailed him 3 times with an order and still had no response. Has he quit selling ? I hope not. His string dried leaf are my absolute favorite. They really seem to hit my sweet spot
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Sosa

Post by acejestyr15 »

MycatTimmy wrote:Hi everyone. I got an email from Sosa about a week ago saying that he’d been sick but was going to start taking orders in a day or two. So I’ve emailed him 3 times with an order and still had no response. Has he quit selling ? I hope not. His string dried leaf are my absolute favorite. They really seem to hit my sweet spot
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1802#p45362
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Sosa

Post by WhiteAngelica »

MycatTimmy wrote:Hi everyone. I got an email from Sosa about a week ago saying that he’d been sick but was going to start taking orders in a day or two. So I’ve emailed him 3 times with an order and still had no response. Has he quit selling ? I hope not. His string dried leaf are my absolute favorite. They really seem to hit my sweet spot
I have been waiting for over two weeks for my order. I would not recommend this. Last I heard, he wasn't sick but had a bunch of people helping him catch up on orders. That was when I finally got a tracking number and that was five days ago. It hasn't moved; it hasn't hit the Post office.

Unless you want to feel bitter and jaded, order elsewhere. He can't keep up with orders he has now.
The Red Queen
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Sosa

Post by MycatTimmy »

Thanks WhiteAngelica I think your right I’ll do that. I’m really disappointed though as I loved his string dried reds. I did get a Premium Red Jongkong from Treasure House that’s string dried but haven’t had a chance to try it yet. Sosa was the only vendor I’ve run across that advertised his string dried from his rack dried
Post Reply