What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
Just got sent a menu from heaven leaf. Any recommendations for energy and mood lift?
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
She doesn't have much left, you're going to have to try what you can get or wait for the new order to come in. Ask amagdelene about it, she will help you out
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
She sent me her updated menu she has a bunch of stuff.
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
Ok, I think I was thinking about particular strains. Still talk to her, she knows what she has and is very nice and helpful.Spencemastaflex wrote:She sent me her updated menu she has a bunch of stuff.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
Well what was good when you went through them last?
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
I'm waiting on my order, I'll be able to let you know after monday.Spencemastaflex wrote:Well what was good when you went through them last?
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
Things I loved:
Premium Jungle Red 3, and Yellow Tenang. The Red Sibau is great, and I can't assess the Green Horn because the sample I got was slow & I'm not used to a slow, heavy green like that.
Her kratom is amazing. The recent favorites? I loved Premium Jungle Red 3 because it was dreamy, felt great, but didn't knock me out (It isn't energetic but you can blend it with energetic strains and have a wonderful experience, or blend with one of her amazing golds for ultimate relaxation).
Also, Yellow Tenang is liquid sunshine. Totally uplifting, mood elevating, and happy.
I ordered Premium Jungle Red 3 and she included samples so good that this has ensured she's of my top 5 vendors now.
Premium Jungle Red 3, and Yellow Tenang. The Red Sibau is great, and I can't assess the Green Horn because the sample I got was slow & I'm not used to a slow, heavy green like that.
Her kratom is amazing. The recent favorites? I loved Premium Jungle Red 3 because it was dreamy, felt great, but didn't knock me out (It isn't energetic but you can blend it with energetic strains and have a wonderful experience, or blend with one of her amazing golds for ultimate relaxation).
Also, Yellow Tenang is liquid sunshine. Totally uplifting, mood elevating, and happy.
I ordered Premium Jungle Red 3 and she included samples so good that this has ensured she's of my top 5 vendors now.
The Red Queen
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
PMD Donkey 5 (PMDD5) is fantastic. So too is Premium Red Sibau (PRS2), though I think she’s out of that one now. Really, you can’t go wrong.
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
I can't wait for my order from her to come, I'm hoping it will come tomorrow, I have two 14 hour days coming and need something up beatBobDylanKratom wrote:PMD Donkey 5 (PMDD5) is fantastic. So too is Premium Red Sibau (PRS2), though I think she’s out of that one now. Really, you can’t go wrong.
-
Jada1472
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
Is heaven leaf mewe only? I’ve seen a few posts about it but not familiar with the vendor. Thanks!
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
Yes she is a MeWe vendor. Very nice with good quality small batch leaf.Jada1472 wrote:Is heaven leaf mewe only? I’ve seen a few posts about it but not familiar with the vendor. Thanks!
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
You can order through [email protected]Marcussk wrote:Yes she is a MeWe vendor. Very nice with good quality small batch leaf.Jada1472 wrote:Is heaven leaf mewe only? I’ve seen a few posts about it but not familiar with the vendor. Thanks!
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
I like all the donkey strains especially pmd. I started a review thread for heavenleaf , it would be great if more people post reviews in that thread but definitely go to their MeWe group and you can chat about strains.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?
You can preorder now strains from her K supplier and D supplier I have heard PMDD6 is going to be straight fire. I know I have preordered and they are going fast guys.