Canopy B. Star Gazer
-
D_B_C
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
- Location: South MS
Canopy B. Star Gazer
Does any one have any experience with Canopy Botanical Star Gazer? It was included in my order as a sample, I just didn’t know if I should take it morning or afternoon. Thanks!!
-
D_B_C
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
- Location: South MS
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
Well, if anyone is interested Canopy messaged me to let me know details. They said Star Gazer is green Hulu and White Maeng Da (2:1) I enjoyed it, nice mood lift and energy.
-
Andybob92
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:16 am
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
I got this blend from Canopy as a sample with my last order from them, however it was almost a year ago... I did enjoy it though! Great euphoria and mood lift!
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
Is it worth ordering?
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
I would highly doubt it....Spencemastaflex wrote:Is it worth ordering?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
It's funny, isn't it? Those that used to be the go-to are now the stay-away-froms or for beginners....We've all moved on and are getting spoiled on all of this ridiculously amazing leaf. Good times, in the kratom consumer world at least. The rest....eh...
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
I think the bigger a vendor gets and the more leaf they sell, the less they monitor quality. Its like they dont care where the leaf comes from or how immature the leaf they get is, it's just quantity over quality for them at this point and the customer suffers from it.mivanqua wrote:It's funny, isn't it? Those that used to be the go-to are now the stay-away-froms or for beginners....We've all moved on and are getting spoiled on all of this ridiculously amazing leaf. Good times, in the kratom consumer world at least. The rest....eh...
-
Chris_s29
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:30 pm
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
I don't understand why canopy gets so much hate here? For me personally they've been just as consistent as any other mewe vendor that's well loved here? Am I missing something?
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
I wasn't giving hate, only speaking in general for companies like gaia, golden monk, and like that. But even though I dont care for golden monk because it all makes me nauseous, there are people who like it. If you like canopy man then you should leave a review so people can see what you like from them.Chris_s29 wrote:I don't understand why canopy gets so much hate here? For me personally they've been just as consistent as any other mewe vendor that's well loved here? Am I missing something?
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
I have never had a strain from canopy hit anywhere near as well as SOSA, MitraMan, fusedflora, TFH, FreshLeaf, and the list goes on. Sorry, just haven't!! I have tried 5 strains at this point and never was I even slightly impressed.... Granted this was mostly all after their major falloff....but still! Just gave my honest opinion in my previous reply, that's all.Chris_s29 wrote:I don't understand why canopy gets so much hate here? For me personally they've been just as consistent as any other mewe vendor that's well loved here? Am I missing something?
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
So did you like the stargazer though? What did it feel like?
-
D_B_C
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
- Location: South MS
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
I did enjoy the stargazer. Nice mood lift and energy boost. I really like Canopy’s Green Hulu.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer
I still have a good bit of there green Hulu unopened somewhere in my stash, I was pretty new to kratom when I got it but I do remember how potent that stuff used to be. 