Canopy B. Star Gazer

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
D_B_C
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
Location: South MS

Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by D_B_C »

Does any one have any experience with Canopy Botanical Star Gazer? It was included in my order as a sample, I just didn’t know if I should take it morning or afternoon. Thanks!!
D_B_C
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
Location: South MS

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by D_B_C »

Well, if anyone is interested Canopy messaged me to let me know details. They said Star Gazer is green Hulu and White Maeng Da (2:1) I enjoyed it, nice mood lift and energy.
Andybob92
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:16 am

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by Andybob92 »

I got this blend from Canopy as a sample with my last order from them, however it was almost a year ago... I did enjoy it though! Great euphoria and mood lift!
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Is it worth ordering?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by acejestyr15 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Is it worth ordering?
I would highly doubt it....
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by mivanqua »

It's funny, isn't it? Those that used to be the go-to are now the stay-away-froms or for beginners....We've all moved on and are getting spoiled on all of this ridiculously amazing leaf. Good times, in the kratom consumer world at least. The rest....eh...
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by Marcussk »

mivanqua wrote:It's funny, isn't it? Those that used to be the go-to are now the stay-away-froms or for beginners....We've all moved on and are getting spoiled on all of this ridiculously amazing leaf. Good times, in the kratom consumer world at least. The rest....eh...
I think the bigger a vendor gets and the more leaf they sell, the less they monitor quality. Its like they dont care where the leaf comes from or how immature the leaf they get is, it's just quantity over quality for them at this point and the customer suffers from it.
Chris_s29
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by Chris_s29 »

I don't understand why canopy gets so much hate here? For me personally they've been just as consistent as any other mewe vendor that's well loved here? Am I missing something?
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by Marcussk »

Chris_s29 wrote:I don't understand why canopy gets so much hate here? For me personally they've been just as consistent as any other mewe vendor that's well loved here? Am I missing something?
I wasn't giving hate, only speaking in general for companies like gaia, golden monk, and like that. But even though I dont care for golden monk because it all makes me nauseous, there are people who like it. If you like canopy man then you should leave a review so people can see what you like from them.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by acejestyr15 »

Chris_s29 wrote:I don't understand why canopy gets so much hate here? For me personally they've been just as consistent as any other mewe vendor that's well loved here? Am I missing something?
I have never had a strain from canopy hit anywhere near as well as SOSA, MitraMan, fusedflora, TFH, FreshLeaf, and the list goes on. Sorry, just haven't!! I have tried 5 strains at this point and never was I even slightly impressed.... Granted this was mostly all after their major falloff....but still! Just gave my honest opinion in my previous reply, that's all.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by Spencemastaflex »

So did you like the stargazer though? What did it feel like?
D_B_C
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
Location: South MS

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by D_B_C »

I did enjoy the stargazer. Nice mood lift and energy boost. I really like Canopy’s Green Hulu.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Post by CatfatherB »

I still have a good bit of there green Hulu unopened somewhere in my stash, I was pretty new to kratom when I got it but I do remember how potent that stuff used to be. :geek:
Post Reply