I don't think I understand how MeWe works
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
I don't think I understand how MeWe works
How do I find kratom vendors on mewe? I tried looking up denette and rhino but only people's personal profiles show up. I had gotten invited to the heavenleaf group which is the only one I'm on right now. Do I have to get invited to these different groups to see them?
-
Drewbie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
I was just signing on here to ask the same question.
I was able to find a few vendors by searing "kratom" "speciosa" or,"mitagyne" in the search bar.
Would anyone with experience on mewe be able to rate their favorite small batch vendors?
I could not find Rhino Remedies also.
Anyone order from Soultanic before? Worth the order? Thanks.
I was able to find a few vendors by searing "kratom" "speciosa" or,"mitagyne" in the search bar.
Would anyone with experience on mewe be able to rate their favorite small batch vendors?
I could not find Rhino Remedies also.
Anyone order from Soultanic before? Worth the order? Thanks.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3357
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
same here... these are just chat rooms from the kratom vendors?
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
Here are some of my favorite MeWe vendors (alphabetical order):
Benni Botanicals
Fused Flora
GoldFumed
Heavenleaf
Leaves of Eden
MitraMan Botanicals
Rhino Remedies
Soultanic Stew
join their chat rooms or just direct message them. its worth it, believe me.
Benni Botanicals
Fused Flora
GoldFumed
Heavenleaf
Leaves of Eden
MitraMan Botanicals
Rhino Remedies
Soultanic Stew
join their chat rooms or just direct message them. its worth it, believe me.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
But they don't show up the search bar lolBobDylanKratom wrote:Here are some of my favorite MeWe vendors (alphabetical order):
Benni Botanicals
Fused Flora
GoldFumed
Heavenleaf
Leaves of Eden
MitraMan Botanicals
Rhino Remedies
Soultanic Stew
join their chat rooms or just direct message them. its worth it, believe me.
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
When I first joined one of the private vendors actually messaged me and told me that they put all new users through a kind of probationary period. Just be somewhat active in the groups you are in like heavenleaf, and you can apply for Soultanic Stew by searching for that one. And then after being active for a week or two, get to know people and let them get to know you, private message someone and ask for an invite to a private vendors group.Spencemastaflex wrote:But they don't show up the search bar lolBobDylanKratom wrote:Here are some of my favorite MeWe vendors (alphabetical order):
Benni Botanicals
Fused Flora
GoldFumed
Heavenleaf
Leaves of Eden
MitraMan Botanicals
Rhino Remedies
Soultanic Stew
join their chat rooms or just direct message them. its worth it, believe me.
Groups that aren't private that you can apply to are
Mitraman Botanicals
Soultanic Stew
Spirit Science Botanicals
-
Scott renegade
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
- Location: South Florida, coral springs
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
Most of the rooms ar set private, so not just anyone can join...some are open,but most need an invitation to join...if you find me on mewe,hit me up, ill be happy to invite you to a few rooms... 
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
I did see a couple of familiar names on Heavenleaf site like Catfather and Payshine. Would have said Hi but I couldn’t tell how old y’all’s conversation thread was
-
Scott renegade
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
- Location: South Florida, coral springs
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
MycatTimmy wrote:I did see a couple of familiar names on Heavenleaf site like Catfather and Payshine. Would have said Hi but I couldn’t tell how old y’all’s conversation thread was
All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
It wouldn't let me add you, could you send me a friend request? I think it's just Spencer Corpuz or spencemastaflexScott renegade wrote:MycatTimmy wrote:I did see a couple of familiar names on Heavenleaf site like Catfather and Payshine. Would have said Hi but I couldn’t tell how old y’all’s conversation thread was
All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
Bro what dont you change your MeWe name to Spence Mastaflex. Just split the name up, that's what I did for mine.Spencemastaflex wrote:It wouldn't let me add you, could you send me a friend request? I think it's just Spencer Corpuz or spencemastaflexScott renegade wrote:MycatTimmy wrote:I did see a couple of familiar names on Heavenleaf site like Catfather and Payshine. Would have said Hi but I couldn’t tell how old y’all’s conversation thread was
All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
Idk I don't mind it just being my nameMarcussk wrote: Bro what dont you change your MeWe name to Spence Mastaflex. Just split the name up, that's what I did for mine.
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....
Saw you there too Scott. Didn’t recognize you. How do I tell how old your thread is so I don’t comment on a conversation long over with ?
Saw you there too Scott. Didn’t recognize you. How do I tell how old your thread is so I don’t comment on a conversation long over with ?
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
How do I put one of those cool little boxes around something someone says so that I can refer back to it when I’m making a point. I tried to quote Scott but it just looks like I said exactly what he said. Sorry Scott
-
Twisting_Juniper
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:37 pm
- Location: Moab
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
A little box in the upper right hand corner ("quote) will appear when you hover over the post. Just click that and it will auto add it to your reply.MycatTimmy wrote:How do I put one of those cool little boxes around something someone says so that I can refer back to it when I’m making a point. I tried to quote Scott but it just looks like I said exactly what he said. Sorry Scott
-
Damen ck
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 pm
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
Click the quote button on their post and then type below it.MycatTimmy wrote:How do I put one of those cool little boxes around something someone says so that I can refer back to it when I’m making a point. I tried to quote Scott but it just looks like I said exactly what he said. Sorry Scott
Clicking that button puts quote tags around their post...[ quote ] before and [ /quote ] after (without spaces)
You can also tag multiple posts in the same reply by scrolling down while posting a reply and clicking the quote button on who you want to quote, for example I'll quote your other post
It's easy once you get the hang of it. Just don't quote people's entire post if it's a long post, makes reading a thread annoying, wish more people knew this.MycatTimmy wrote:All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....
Saw you there too Scott. Didn’t recognize you. How do I tell how old your thread is so I don’t comment on a conversation long over with ?
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
Did I do itDamen ck wrote:Click the quote button on their post and then type below it.MycatTimmy wrote:How do I put one of those cool little boxes around something someone says so that I can refer back to it when I’m making a point. I tried to quote Scott but it just looks like I said exactly what he said. Sorry Scott
Clicking that button puts quote tags around their post...[ quote ] before and [ /quote ] after (without spaces)
You can also tag multiple posts in the same reply by scrolling down while posting a reply and clicking the quote button on who you want to quote, for example I'll quote your other postIt's easy once you get the hang of it. Just don't quote people's entire post if it's a long post, makes reading a thread annoying, wish more people knew this.MycatTimmy wrote:All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....
Saw you there too Scott. Didn’t recognize you. How do I tell how old your thread is so I don’t comment on a conversation long over with ?
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works
Yaaaay I did it. Thanks y’all. Your good teachers !