I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by Spencemastaflex »

How do I find kratom vendors on mewe? I tried looking up denette and rhino but only people's personal profiles show up. I had gotten invited to the heavenleaf group which is the only one I'm on right now. Do I have to get invited to these different groups to see them?
Drewbie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by Drewbie »

I was just signing on here to ask the same question.

I was able to find a few vendors by searing "kratom" "speciosa" or,"mitagyne" in the search bar.

Would anyone with experience on mewe be able to rate their favorite small batch vendors?

I could not find Rhino Remedies also.

Anyone order from Soultanic before? Worth the order? Thanks.
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3357
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

same here... these are just chat rooms from the kratom vendors?
BobDylanKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by BobDylanKratom »

Here are some of my favorite MeWe vendors (alphabetical order):

Benni Botanicals
Fused Flora
GoldFumed
Heavenleaf
Leaves of Eden
MitraMan Botanicals
Rhino Remedies
Soultanic Stew

join their chat rooms or just direct message them. its worth it, believe me.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by Spencemastaflex »

BobDylanKratom wrote:Here are some of my favorite MeWe vendors (alphabetical order):

Benni Botanicals
Fused Flora
GoldFumed
Heavenleaf
Leaves of Eden
MitraMan Botanicals
Rhino Remedies
Soultanic Stew

join their chat rooms or just direct message them. its worth it, believe me.
But they don't show up the search bar lol
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by Marcussk »

Spencemastaflex wrote:
BobDylanKratom wrote:Here are some of my favorite MeWe vendors (alphabetical order):

Benni Botanicals
Fused Flora
GoldFumed
Heavenleaf
Leaves of Eden
MitraMan Botanicals
Rhino Remedies
Soultanic Stew

join their chat rooms or just direct message them. its worth it, believe me.
But they don't show up the search bar lol
When I first joined one of the private vendors actually messaged me and told me that they put all new users through a kind of probationary period. Just be somewhat active in the groups you are in like heavenleaf, and you can apply for Soultanic Stew by searching for that one. And then after being active for a week or two, get to know people and let them get to know you, private message someone and ask for an invite to a private vendors group.

Groups that aren't private that you can apply to are
Mitraman Botanicals
Soultanic Stew
Spirit Science Botanicals
Scott renegade
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
Location: South Florida, coral springs

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by Scott renegade »

Most of the rooms ar set private, so not just anyone can join...some are open,but most need an invitation to join...if you find me on mewe,hit me up, ill be happy to invite you to a few rooms... :D
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by MycatTimmy »

I did see a couple of familiar names on Heavenleaf site like Catfather and Payshine. Would have said Hi but I couldn’t tell how old y’all’s conversation thread was
Scott renegade
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
Location: South Florida, coral springs

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by Scott renegade »

MycatTimmy wrote:I did see a couple of familiar names on Heavenleaf site like Catfather and Payshine. Would have said Hi but I couldn’t tell how old y’all’s conversation thread was

All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Scott renegade wrote:
MycatTimmy wrote:I did see a couple of familiar names on Heavenleaf site like Catfather and Payshine. Would have said Hi but I couldn’t tell how old y’all’s conversation thread was

All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....
It wouldn't let me add you, could you send me a friend request? I think it's just Spencer Corpuz or spencemastaflex
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by Marcussk »

Spencemastaflex wrote:
Scott renegade wrote:
MycatTimmy wrote:I did see a couple of familiar names on Heavenleaf site like Catfather and Payshine. Would have said Hi but I couldn’t tell how old y’all’s conversation thread was

All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....
It wouldn't let me add you, could you send me a friend request? I think it's just Spencer Corpuz or spencemastaflex
Bro what dont you change your MeWe name to Spence Mastaflex. Just split the name up, that's what I did for mine.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Marcussk wrote: Bro what dont you change your MeWe name to Spence Mastaflex. Just split the name up, that's what I did for mine.
Idk I don't mind it just being my name
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by MycatTimmy »

All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....

Saw you there too Scott. Didn’t recognize you. How do I tell how old your thread is so I don’t comment on a conversation long over with ?
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by MycatTimmy »

How do I put one of those cool little boxes around something someone says so that I can refer back to it when I’m making a point. I tried to quote Scott but it just looks like I said exactly what he said. Sorry Scott
Twisting_Juniper
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:37 pm
Location: Moab

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by Twisting_Juniper »

MycatTimmy wrote:How do I put one of those cool little boxes around something someone says so that I can refer back to it when I’m making a point. I tried to quote Scott but it just looks like I said exactly what he said. Sorry Scott
A little box in the upper right hand corner ("quote) will appear when you hover over the post. Just click that and it will auto add it to your reply.
Damen ck
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by Damen ck »

MycatTimmy wrote:How do I put one of those cool little boxes around something someone says so that I can refer back to it when I’m making a point. I tried to quote Scott but it just looks like I said exactly what he said. Sorry Scott
Click the quote button on their post and then type below it.
Clicking that button puts quote tags around their post...[ quote ] before and [ /quote ] after (without spaces)
You can also tag multiple posts in the same reply by scrolling down while posting a reply and clicking the quote button on who you want to quote, for example I'll quote your other post
MycatTimmy wrote:All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....

Saw you there too Scott. Didn’t recognize you. How do I tell how old your thread is so I don’t comment on a conversation long over with ?
It's easy once you get the hang of it. Just don't quote people's entire post if it's a long post, makes reading a thread annoying, wish more people knew this.
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by MycatTimmy »

Damen ck wrote:
MycatTimmy wrote:How do I put one of those cool little boxes around something someone says so that I can refer back to it when I’m making a point. I tried to quote Scott but it just looks like I said exactly what he said. Sorry Scott
Click the quote button on their post and then type below it.
Clicking that button puts quote tags around their post...[ quote ] before and [ /quote ] after (without spaces)
You can also tag multiple posts in the same reply by scrolling down while posting a reply and clicking the quote button on who you want to quote, for example I'll quote your other post
MycatTimmy wrote:All great guys and good friends...im fla renegade there....

Saw you there too Scott. Didn’t recognize you. How do I tell how old your thread is so I don’t comment on a conversation long over with ?
It's easy once you get the hang of it. Just don't quote people's entire post if it's a long post, makes reading a thread annoying, wish more people knew this.
Did I do it
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: I don't think I understand how MeWe works

Post by MycatTimmy »

Yaaaay I did it. Thanks y’all. Your good teachers !
Post Reply