Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
tatsandcats
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:42 am

Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by tatsandcats »

Has anyone ordered this strain? I have Batch 111918 .. it doesn't seem to be doing much of anything.. i've been using gaia's elephant and it knocks this red maeng da out of the park! Any other Herbal strains y'all recommend :)?
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

Red MD was pretty good for me. Overall it hit all the right notes. Not as good as the Premium MD but it was definitely above par. Thats just my take on it.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by beathappening »

I have the same batch. I was pretty impressed with it, best strain I've gotten from RVA in awhile. Similar to the royal bent
Kunlong
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
Location: New Mexico, USA

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by Kunlong »

When its mixed and minor, I write that off to the individual metabolism factor. Many if not most plants affect most people, mostly the same......not true with kratom. Jen just told me she thought some was lousy....that others are saying "I like that!" and I do too. Its a real factor. She has selected strains that I thought "kind of a dud?" But I never say. Somebody elses body will be like hers and we never seem to keep any of it.
lexus95
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by lexus95 »

man I got some of the green MD in the mail and it tastes so shitty and makes me feel....almost TOO stimulated? like to the point of anxiety? Should I throw it away or would the customer support be willing to help me out at all...something is definitely WRONG
thisisthehaunt
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by thisisthehaunt »

I have the same batch of RMD and it's okay. Def decent quality but requires a bit higher dose.
The Relaxed Guy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by The Relaxed Guy »

I got the same batch as well, and it’s... decent. Like the guy above me said, takes a little higher dose, but it’s OK. Definitely not “amazing”, but it’s far from bunk. I recently had gold bali from Herbal Salvation that was entirely bunk, so after that, this Red MD isn’t bad.
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

lexus95 wrote:man I got some of the green MD in the mail and it tastes so shitty and makes me feel....almost TOO stimulated? like to the point of anxiety? Should I throw it away or would the customer support be willing to help me out at all...something is definitely WRONG
Lol, customer support. Its a hit and miss, if its too stimulating try different strain. Lots of people look for the stimulation factor more than sedation, i sell to people in my area and one girl wants the most stimulating she can find. Its just a preference i suppose. You could try “customer support” my messaging the vendor but i doubt youd get a freebie as they cannot take returns ya know
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by beathappening »

gravystainonmyshirt wrote:but I doubt youd get a freebie
Uh, yeah :roll: . No.
No vendor could stay in business if everyone tried to return product they didn't like. Only if you have an unsealed bag would you have a chance. You're better off swapping/selling it.
Chris_s29
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by Chris_s29 »

Didn't have much luck with that same batch as well
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

I had a good response to rva red bingbang. Put me to sleep which barely ever happens.
TexasPete
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:33 am

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by TexasPete »

Hello I'm new to this site. I usually order from over seas but got tierd of getting bad batches here and there so ive been using Mystic but wanted to try something new i guess. Usually ill get phatcracker and im pretty pleased. I'm trying out RVA this time with their RMD. It should be here tomorrow here in Texas. I wanted to try his PMD but he was out I believe because it wasnt listed. Anyways has anyone tried RMD lately from him? :geek:
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by KurtisCards »

I have the red md from 3/15/2019 and its okay, mid spec i would say, not too fast, or super relaxing. but definitely pain relieving.
The Relaxed Guy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Re: Herbal-RVA Red Maeng Da

Post by The Relaxed Guy »

I have some of his wild red, batch from about 2 weeks ago, and it’s pretty solid. Nothing too great, but it’s some good average kratom. Not disappointed in the purchase by any means. Haven’t tried the RMD.

The White MD is pretty good at RVA right now.
Post Reply