Mystic Restock
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Mystic Restock
I checked this morning and Mystic has put some strains up on the site. They even have a few of the blends up. Vampire, Phatcracker, Gandalf, and Emerald are posted (plus a good many of the “Originals”. including Green Malay and Green Bali). I made 2 orders from them since the shipping mess, but both were limited. There were some strains that seemed a little less potent than what I got from them in the summer and then a few that were great. I loved the Green Bali, Green & Red Malay, and Red Hulu that I got recently but I was a little disappointed in a few. Hopefully we’ll get some reviews pretty quickly on the quality of this restock.
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: Mystic Restock
I changed my view on Mystic, they raised their Kilo prices to 69 dollars and cancelled their coupon codes like 4way which sucks. BotanicalBunny has their kilos at 90 but the 4way drops it to 70 so its the same price as mystic and way better quality. But RVA has their kilos a 64, no coupon but still the cheapest out there, and the quality is top notch as well so i think im dropping Mystic as my go to cheapest and sticking with RVA until mystic turns on the coupons and lowers the price back to 63 a kilo
-
wasabiipeas
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:17 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
Do we know if this is the same supplier that MI has used in the past? Has anyone emailed questions detailing such things?
-
wasabiipeas
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:17 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
With shippments seized I'm not surprised with the price bump but I'm not happy about it either.gravystainonmyshirt wrote:I changed my view on Mystic, they raised their Kilo prices to 69 dollars and cancelled their coupon codes like 4way which sucks. BotanicalBunny has their kilos at 90 but the 4way drops it to 70 so its the same price as mystic and way better quality. But RVA has their kilos a 64, no coupon but still the cheapest out there, and the quality is top notch as well so i think im dropping Mystic as my go to cheapest and sticking with RVA until mystic turns on the coupons and lowers the price back to 63 a kilo
I'm staring at a cart and trying to decide on what red to go with. I think I'm going to go with one red & one green. Stuck pondering on Sumatra, Bali or Bent. I've yet to try any bents and worry about new flashy things. Seems like people enjoy the bent. I can't handle anything too rough on the stomach either... Any words of wisdom on these three strains?
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: Mystic Restock
With shippments seized I'm not surprised with the price bump but I'm not happy about it either.
I'm staring at a cart and trying to decide on what red to go with. I think I'm going to go with one red & one green. Stuck pondering on Sumatra, Bali or Bent. I've yet to try any bents and worry about new flashy things. Seems like people enjoy the bent. I can't handle anything too rough on the stomach either... Any words of wisdom on these three strains?[/quote]
Bentuangie are good, they are just fermented which changes the alkaloid profile. I like bentuangies, i just havent seen any dark colored strains from Mystic ever, which tends one to believe they dont source from places that change the processing methods. Probably only one way they process which is dry and grind. Ususally yellows tend to be darker in color but not with any of mystics strains ive tried.
If I were you I would try botanical bunny and use the code 4way which makes it the same price as mystic, but with a lot better strains. BB is known for sourcing the best strains and only buying the best. RVA is cheaper, premium MD 2 is available now which will be sold out soon. Green Aceh from rva is really good too. RedBigbang is really good from rvva as well.. but all BotanicalBunny stuff has rocked my world every time
I'm staring at a cart and trying to decide on what red to go with. I think I'm going to go with one red & one green. Stuck pondering on Sumatra, Bali or Bent. I've yet to try any bents and worry about new flashy things. Seems like people enjoy the bent. I can't handle anything too rough on the stomach either... Any words of wisdom on these three strains?[/quote]
Bentuangie are good, they are just fermented which changes the alkaloid profile. I like bentuangies, i just havent seen any dark colored strains from Mystic ever, which tends one to believe they dont source from places that change the processing methods. Probably only one way they process which is dry and grind. Ususally yellows tend to be darker in color but not with any of mystics strains ive tried.
If I were you I would try botanical bunny and use the code 4way which makes it the same price as mystic, but with a lot better strains. BB is known for sourcing the best strains and only buying the best. RVA is cheaper, premium MD 2 is available now which will be sold out soon. Green Aceh from rva is really good too. RedBigbang is really good from rvva as well.. but all BotanicalBunny stuff has rocked my world every time
-
wasabiipeas
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:17 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
I thought yellows were feremented as well maybe theyre sundried without the fermentation.. I'll do some research to see the exact difference from bentuangie. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your knowledge.
Right now I have a kilo of MI red MD (post shipping troubles) for use. It hasn't worked like previous MI. I'm in need of something reliable. *I've only been using mystic for this past summer. I noticed the color and smell was all the same for the most part.
I don't have a ton of funds to take risks. I ended up with an order to Lizas. I've heard good things about BB and may end up switching to them as a main affordable vendor.
Right now I have a kilo of MI red MD (post shipping troubles) for use. It hasn't worked like previous MI. I'm in need of something reliable. *I've only been using mystic for this past summer. I noticed the color and smell was all the same for the most part.
I don't have a ton of funds to take risks. I ended up with an order to Lizas. I've heard good things about BB and may end up switching to them as a main affordable vendor.
-
Chastainenator
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 pm
- Location: arizona
Re: Mystic Restock
Well I was really debating it but decided to order 250g of the phatcracker cuz I've heard such good things about it and love/d their blends...hope I'm not dissapointed cuz as of right now MI is my favorite vendor. But I havent tried anything from them in a few months. Guess we'll see:)
-
NLK316
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
- Location: Wichita Kansas
Re: Mystic Restock
I'm a frequent MI customer, but the price increase & lack of selection made me second guess my purchase. I've never gotten a free sample with mystic, and I requested a sample this time. We'll see if they come through. I asked for a sample with my first purchase and was ignored, but I didn't sweat it since their prices were good for me. If I'm ignored on the subject this time, I will probably be going elsewhere in the future.
Kraydo always offers samples and their prices are legit.
Kraydo always offers samples and their prices are legit.
-
Zeke0501
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:32 pm
- Location: Michigan
Re: Mystic Restock
gravystainonmyshirt wrote:I changed my view on Mystic, they raised their Kilo prices to 69 dollars and cancelled their coupon codes like 4way which sucks. BotanicalBunny has their kilos at 90 but the 4way drops it to 70 so its the same price as mystic and way better quality. But RVA has their kilos a 64, no coupon but still the cheapest out there, and the quality is top notch as well so i think im dropping Mystic as my go to cheapest and sticking with RVA until mystic turns on the coupons and lowers the price back to 63 a kilo
hey man by chance have you had anything from current BB stock? if so any suggestions? I mostly go for slow yet energizing Reds or moderate greens I swear If tolerance weren't a thing id take only heavy hitting reds but I rotate so drop me some good suggestions from botanical bunny if ya could bud
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Mystic Restock
^ What BB have you gotten so far for what you’re looking for? They’re currently closed anyway.
@Zeke0501
@Zeke0501
- Payshince
- twistedvincent
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:44 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
Re: Mystic Restock
I hate to have my very first post be a negative one but this HAS to be said.
I've only been using kratom for a couple months and after reading the posts here on Double M I had high hopes that I'd finally found a reliable, quality vendor to stick with so rather than spending a bunch of $$ on small amounts and 8 bucks on shipping I jumped right in and bought four 250g bags. 1 white maeng da, 1 red Bali and 2 super green malay. All were TERRIBLE! I can honestly say I got better kratom when I bought my first stuff EVER.....and that was from a friggin' gas station for God's sake!
Without a doubt it's the most disappointed I've been, a complete waste of my hard earned cash.
I've only been using kratom for a couple months and after reading the posts here on Double M I had high hopes that I'd finally found a reliable, quality vendor to stick with so rather than spending a bunch of $$ on small amounts and 8 bucks on shipping I jumped right in and bought four 250g bags. 1 white maeng da, 1 red Bali and 2 super green malay. All were TERRIBLE! I can honestly say I got better kratom when I bought my first stuff EVER.....and that was from a friggin' gas station for God's sake!
Without a doubt it's the most disappointed I've been, a complete waste of my hard earned cash.
Last edited by twistedvincent on Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
aqtgirly4u
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
- Location: Kansas City Metro
Re: Mystic Restock
I got the new Red Bali. Not quite as strong as the last batch but in my opion, and for me, a good solid Red Bali. I wasn't expecting it to be as strong due to it being the rainy season now so I'm content with my order. I picked up the Emerald too but have never ordeted that before and haven't tried it yet so can't offer any feedback on that.
**EDIT**
Tried the Emerald and have to say I am enjoying it quite a bit. I wasn't sure what to expect because I couldn't find any reviews on it. It takes a little longer to come on but when it does the energy is great, mood lift is fantastic, moderate euphoria, and great pain relief. Would definitely buy again.
**EDIT**
Tried the Emerald and have to say I am enjoying it quite a bit. I wasn't sure what to expect because I couldn't find any reviews on it. It takes a little longer to come on but when it does the energy is great, mood lift is fantastic, moderate euphoria, and great pain relief. Would definitely buy again.
Last edited by aqtgirly4u on Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
Been waiting for this red bali review! Thank you. I loved the prior batch and almost ordered more until I seen the price raise and no more promo codes. Anyone that new white malay?aqtgirly4u wrote:I got the new Red Bali. Not quite as strong as the last batch but in my opion, and for me, a good solid Red Bali. I wasn't expecting it to be as strong due to it being the rainy season now so I'm content with my order. I picked up the Emerald too but have never ordeted that before and haven't tried it yet so can't offer any feedback on that.
- twistedvincent
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:44 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
Re: Mystic Restock
^So my Red Bali review doesn't make you pause at all? I'd go as far as to say that out of the 4 Red Bali's I've tried Mystic Islands sold the worst.
I just looked at the Botanical Bunny site. Do they normally have a larger stock?
I just looked at the Botanical Bunny site. Do they normally have a larger stock?
-
lemondrop
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:57 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
I personally have only had good experiences with MI, but I understand your frustration with parting with hard earned money for a bunch of stuff that doesn't work for you. I've never had EVERYTHING be crap for me from any one vendor, always something is good - usually the smallest amount in my order
Consider going back to small amounts, then placing a bigger order the second you figure out ones that work for you. Also, I've read on here that sometimes what doesn't work today will work next month or some other time down the road. I have a few 250 g packages of nonworking kratom stored away hoping that may be the case with them.
Sorry about your experience.
Consider going back to small amounts, then placing a bigger order the second you figure out ones that work for you. Also, I've read on here that sometimes what doesn't work today will work next month or some other time down the road. I have a few 250 g packages of nonworking kratom stored away hoping that may be the case with them.
Sorry about your experience.
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
Didnt see it until now. Sorry to hear that. Whats your favorite red bali?twistedvincent wrote:^So my Red Bali review doesn't make you pause at all? I'd go as far as to say that out of the 4 Red Bali's I've tried Mystic Islands sold the worst.
I just looked at the Botanical Bunny site. Do they normally have a larger stock?
- twistedvincent
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:44 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
Re: Mystic Restock
^ I'm still looking but so far the best I've had was from Total Kratom (Laughing Lions bulk division)
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
I've only tried blends from mystic, and most were good. I have been a little concerned that since their whole summer stock got bought out in the panic, that the restock would be inferior leaf. So i decided to hold off. The price increase+taking away the 4WAY split deal certainly didn't help matters. I'll be looking forward to more reviews but sad to hear twistedvincents experience.
Tv- Don't throw it away or anything, sometimes switching to a new vendor takes a little time for the body to get used to the new alkaloids profile. I've had leaf i thought was garbage, i blamed the new vendor, but it started working for me a week later. If nothing else, you can sell/trade it secondhand ... someone will want it.
Tv- Don't throw it away or anything, sometimes switching to a new vendor takes a little time for the body to get used to the new alkaloids profile. I've had leaf i thought was garbage, i blamed the new vendor, but it started working for me a week later. If nothing else, you can sell/trade it secondhand ... someone will want it.
- twistedvincent
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:44 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
Re: Mystic Restock
^ Don't worry, I'm not throwing away...yet anyway.
I don't know what the problem is. I've gotten kratom from vendors recommended in the ilovekratom.com (before I found this board) and pretty much NONE are in common.
PC Botanical's, Herbal-Salvation, Gold Leaf Botanical's, Laughing Lion and perhaps the MOST disappointing (because they were so highly reviewed) Kat's Botanicals.
Mystic was my first attempt ordering from a vendor highly regarded here on Double M and I'd never even HEARD of most of the vendors you guys deal with! (Botanical Bunny, Liza's Best, Kratom-OG, etc..)
My friend in Orlando keeps telling me to go with Authentic Kratom but I haven't seen anything about them here...or anywhere else for that matter other than their site. Happy Hippo gets consistently good reviews everywhere but I honestly can't come close to being able to afford them.
So now I'm COMPLETELY confused and gun shy.
I don't know what the problem is. I've gotten kratom from vendors recommended in the ilovekratom.com (before I found this board) and pretty much NONE are in common.
PC Botanical's, Herbal-Salvation, Gold Leaf Botanical's, Laughing Lion and perhaps the MOST disappointing (because they were so highly reviewed) Kat's Botanicals.
Mystic was my first attempt ordering from a vendor highly regarded here on Double M and I'd never even HEARD of most of the vendors you guys deal with! (Botanical Bunny, Liza's Best, Kratom-OG, etc..)
My friend in Orlando keeps telling me to go with Authentic Kratom but I haven't seen anything about them here...or anywhere else for that matter other than their site. Happy Hippo gets consistently good reviews everywhere but I honestly can't come close to being able to afford them.
So now I'm COMPLETELY confused and gun shy.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Mystic Restock
welcome and Happy New Year twistedvincent - yeah I'm not a Mystic customer, based on other reviews, but customers report finding good stuff there. Prices are cheap! Many vendors are "Hit or Miss" and that's true of other high volume, low cost, sellers...So far the best I've had was from Total Kratom (Laughing Lions bulk division)
Laughing Lion has quite a history, do a Reddit Search Matt Frank. Many buyers have had "mixed reviews" there, too.. I'd still give LL a try, before any new popup vendor, after years in biz he must have good suppliers!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- twistedvincent
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:44 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
Re: Mystic Restock
^That's why I'm leaning toward Total Kratom for a bulk purchase. It's also owned by Matt, they offer samples and Kilos for 95.00 shipping included.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
Meh that's a little high. RVA 100g for $9, so you could get a kilo split 10 ways for almost exactly the same price ($98 shipping included). Their regular splits are only $72 shipping included
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Mystic Restock
Oh man.... WoWMy friend in Orlando keeps telling me to go with Authentic Kratom ... Happy Hippo gets consistently good reviews everywhere ...
Reddit is where the BS stopped.. 2 years ago. Dec 2016 after the DEA Ban failed. Reddit now has 50,000 kratom fans, and it's "Open Source" anonymous and, they Do Not allow these popups, rip-offs, crooks and scammers... Every other "Social Media" Facebook, YouTube, etc is ALL money grubbers, scam artists and shills. Bit of history for ya!
Authentic Kratom, an "authentic crook" charges $70 for a little 140 gram baggie = 0.54 cents Price Per Gram. Always "Do the Math" .. there's a TEN to 1 spread on prices out there! Yes!! Ten times, for the same dirt powder kratom, imported from the same Indo sources in Pontianak, West Kalimantan, Indonesia! haha.. you get 140 grams for $70 bucks. I could get 1000 grams for $70 a full Kilo, shipped, from Herbal RVA online.
Happy Hippo.. read Real Reviews not "fake" shill or paid reviews - A Reddit Search for Happy Hippo hmm. wow it turns out, many people are not Happy with their prices: "Average, at best ... Super high prices." again Do The Math - Cute website. Get those n00bs to pull out their credit cards
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- twistedvincent
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:44 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
Re: Mystic Restock
^ Thanks BD, I appreciate the help and am REALLY glad I found this board! Believe it or not I've never been big into Reddit until recently so I'm just learning my way around there as well.
I have never ordered from either AK or HH but my friend, after a bunch of trial/error purchases as well, FINALLY (according to him) found kratom that he need 1/2 as much of to get the desired effect. I in the mean time have a cabinet full of Kratom which I have to take a MINIMUM of 5-6 grams to feel anything, pain relief or otherwise
I've been looking over your vendor list and this whole board in general and I don't mind telling you it's a bit overwhelming trying to figure out where to order from next.
Something's got to give.
I have never ordered from either AK or HH but my friend, after a bunch of trial/error purchases as well, FINALLY (according to him) found kratom that he need 1/2 as much of to get the desired effect. I in the mean time have a cabinet full of Kratom which I have to take a MINIMUM of 5-6 grams to feel anything, pain relief or otherwise
I've been looking over your vendor list and this whole board in general and I don't mind telling you it's a bit overwhelming trying to figure out where to order from next.
Something's got to give.
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
I typically love Mystic, but this is the rainy season, when kratom is not at its strongest, and there have also been a lot of seized shipments (which is also the reason that Botanical Bunny is often low-stock lately) so it's not surprising if Mystic's leaf is a little less potent than usual. I wouldn't let that stop you from trying them again sometime, maybe in spring or summer. Their blends really are great.
That being said, I also don't have money to throw around with my fingers crossed, hoping for a good batch, and I struggled in the same ways that you are when I first started out, so I completely get where you're coming from.
If I was in need of a sure thing, based on my experiences and most consistent quality, I'd go with KOG. Most of the vendors listed have good leaf at least 70% of the time, but KOG always has quality and selection covered. It takes a few days longer to get it, but it's always worth it.
That being said, I also don't have money to throw around with my fingers crossed, hoping for a good batch, and I struggled in the same ways that you are when I first started out, so I completely get where you're coming from.
If I was in need of a sure thing, based on my experiences and most consistent quality, I'd go with KOG. Most of the vendors listed have good leaf at least 70% of the time, but KOG always has quality and selection covered. It takes a few days longer to get it, but it's always worth it.
-
Trailmix
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
I agree with kaidensmom that you should try KOG for Gaurenteed quality. It took me along time to understand the whole rainy season thing, the first kilo I bought( based on the time of year) likely was from the rainy season. It wasn’t till I got mostly through that kilo and months later I tried a new vendor and I was like oh this is good Kratom. It had been working for me somewhat prior to that to keep me off alcohol and pills and what not but then that summer I noticed a big difference
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Mystic Restock
Very interesting thread!
Thank you all of you who has chimed in, plentiful opinions and facts.
Great stuff just wanted to say, thats all. For now.

Thank you all of you who has chimed in, plentiful opinions and facts.
Great stuff just wanted to say, thats all. For now.
- Payshince
- twistedvincent
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:44 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
Re: Mystic Restock
SOOO friggin' glad I found this board! I guess I have a LOT to learn about the nuances of purchasing Kratom.
If you guys could direct me to other helpful threads/posts I'd be grateful because like I said before I have a lot to learn. This board has so much info I kind of don't know where to start.
MANY, MANY THANKS!
Feel free to PM me with any/all other info you think may help
If you guys could direct me to other helpful threads/posts I'd be grateful because like I said before I have a lot to learn. This board has so much info I kind of don't know where to start.
MANY, MANY THANKS!
Feel free to PM me with any/all other info you think may help
-
Djjaxs
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:21 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
I received a sample of the Red Bali last week and was quite pleased with it. This was my first Red Bali so can’t compare to others but IMO was solid and had a decent body buz to it I’m not used to. Like others said not as strong as others but I enjoyed it enough to order more already. Maybe seemed better for me bc I don’t use reds often and cross-tolerance.FuckHeroin wrote:Been waiting for this red bali review! Thank you. I loved the prior batch and almost ordered more until I seen the price raise and no more promo codes. Anyone that new white malay?aqtgirly4u wrote:I got the new Red Bali. Not quite as strong as the last batch but in my opion, and for me, a good solid Red Bali. I wasn't expecting it to be as strong due to it being the rainy season now so I'm content with my order. I picked up the Emerald too but have never ordeted that before and haven't tried it yet so can't offer any feedback on that.
I have tried the new white Malay twice but both times mixed so it’s hard to tell. Seemed pretty smooth and somewhat energetic to me but not nearly as fast as a lot of other whites I’ve burned. I’ll let you know more after using alone.
Tried MI white horn this am, shorter burn but fast...almost too fast for me alone and bit shakey but will play around with blending.
Any suggestions for reds from MI for good morning / daytime burns? I primarily stick to white/greens and that red Bali got me interested. Pain relief without sedating?
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
I don't know if they have it right now, but their red vietnam mixed with a little of their gandalf white blend is amazing for pain relief and motivation/energy. For me, at least. I also find their vampire blend mixed with Bb's white elephant or rva's white hulu to be extremely helpful.
-
Djjaxs
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:21 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
Vampire is hands down my fav from restock. Just like I remember it. Gandalf has decent energy and the two mix well together for me.Kaidensmom wrote:I don't know if they have it right now, but their red vietnam mixed with a little of their gandalf white blend is amazing for pain relief and motivation/energy. For me, at least. I also find their vampire blend mixed with Bb's white elephant or rva's white hulu to be extremely helpful.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Mystic Restock
Ooh, and I need to get some more Vampire too! 
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
I wonder if they would consider adding the 4way deal back, just at a higher price. It was $75 before, even if it was $90 it'd be a huge help. Although I guess there's no real incentive to do so, I'm sure they have no problem selling it and people will buy anyway, but it was so convenient. I guess I was spoiled before 
- twistedvincent
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:44 pm
- Location: Wilmington, NC
Re: Mystic Restock
So you've tried the new Vampire batch and it's working for you? I was originally going to get both Vampire and Phatcracker in my second order. But after my original order turned out shitty I reconsidered. I don't know, maybe it's my metabolism or something. I'm starting to realize there's so many variables when it comes to kratom. From the way a the same strain can amp up one person and put the next to sleep. Or having one batch be amazing and the next be shitty because of rainfall. Not to mention the entire drying process, it's crazy.Djjaxs wrote: Vampire is hands down my fav from restock
I'm just glad I found this board and especially BallzDeep, he's like the fucking kratom yoda. I don't feel like I'm flying completely blind anymore and throwing money out the window....which is nice.
I guess I can give Mystic another shot. It won't break the bank and I HAVE to have something for my pain, I can't take it, From what I gather it's gonna' be a week or so until my order from Kratom-OG gets here and Mystic is literally 8 miles away from my house. My first order arrived in 1 day
-
Djjaxs
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:21 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
Yes, burned it last two nights and worked quite nicely. I enjoyed it more than the phatcracker this time around but then again last time I ordered phatcracker it took several times for me to begin to achieve positive affects.twistedvincent wrote:So you've tried the new Vampire batch and it's working for you? I was originally going to get both Vampire and Phatcracker in my second order. But after my original order turned out shitty I reconsidered. I don't know, maybe it's my metabolism or something. I'm starting to realize there's so many variables when it comes to kratom. From the way a the same strain can amp up one person and put the next to sleep. Or having one batch be amazing and the next be shitty because of rainfall. Not to mention the entire drying process, it's crazy.Djjaxs wrote: Vampire is hands down my fav from restock
I'm just glad I found this board and especially BallzDeep, he's like the fucking kratom yoda. I don't feel like I'm flying completely blind anymore and throwing money out the window....which is nice.
I guess I can give Mystic another shot. It won't break the bank and I HAVE to have something for my pain, I can't take it, From what I gather it's gonna' be a week or so until my order from Kratom-OG gets here and Mystic is literally 8 miles away from my house. My first order arrived in 1 day
I took a 3 day break last week which was the first break in quite awhile and definitely noticed a difference after so I’d recommend if possible. The only reason I took a break was I got very sick and spent a couple days in hospital but a breaks a break.
I’m new here too and still learning there’s a lot more to this stuff than I originally thought. I recently tried a vendor I typically hear positive comments on with minimal affects and ended up in hospital the next day because I was dehydrated and couldn’t hold anything down, not even a sip of water. Was it the kratom, probably not, but makes me wonder.
I usually hear good things about DG but when I received my MI restock I pushed the DG to the back of shelf as I’m enjoying MI more. As you’re learning everyone’s different. I would recommend the vampire though.
-
Jimi Brown 1212
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:57 am
Re: Mystic Restock
I ordered Green Bali green maeng da super green it's all been pretty good from Mystic Island January 3rd is when I ordered it
-
mamadollface7912
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
Kaidensmom wrote:I don't know if they have it right now, but their red vietnam mixed with a little of their gandalf white blend is amazing for pain relief and motivation/energy. For me, at least. I also find their vampire blend mixed with Bb's white elephant or rva's white hulu to be extremely helpful.
Have you tried the gandalf on its own by chance? I was thinking of ordering it this time around but don't really dabble in whites since I've always heard that reds were 100% best for pain
-
mamadollface7912
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
I'm still trying to burn through 4 sample packs i received from them on 1.10.19
I bought the Phatcracker, Green MD, Red bali and Vampire
Phatcracker was the one I was least impressed with, i had a great body buzz buuuuut it lasted it whole 20 minutes, so that was a what killed it for me.
Vampire is really great, i get a nice body buzz with it, even in lower doses (3g is low for me) and I'm able to daytime function on it, if i take my higher dose for my bad pain days (6-9g) it knocks me out in about 30 minutes flat and i sleep SO well through the night.
Red bali - its hard to really give an opinion on this one by itself because i almost always mix it
Green MD- same as red bali, since i mix the the 2. I usually do half and half. Green MD makes me really jittery on its own, and red bali makes me tired so I do 2g RB, 2g green MD. On heavy pain days i usually do 3-4 of each. i get no euphoria from them but do get great pain relief.
I've never had MI during the good seasons, just during the rainy season and I'm pretty impressed to say the least
I bought the Phatcracker, Green MD, Red bali and Vampire
Phatcracker was the one I was least impressed with, i had a great body buzz buuuuut it lasted it whole 20 minutes, so that was a what killed it for me.
Vampire is really great, i get a nice body buzz with it, even in lower doses (3g is low for me) and I'm able to daytime function on it, if i take my higher dose for my bad pain days (6-9g) it knocks me out in about 30 minutes flat and i sleep SO well through the night.
Red bali - its hard to really give an opinion on this one by itself because i almost always mix it
Green MD- same as red bali, since i mix the the 2. I usually do half and half. Green MD makes me really jittery on its own, and red bali makes me tired so I do 2g RB, 2g green MD. On heavy pain days i usually do 3-4 of each. i get no euphoria from them but do get great pain relief.
I've never had MI during the good seasons, just during the rainy season and I'm pretty impressed to say the least
-
mastershake
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:41 pm
Re: Mystic Restock
the current vampire is decent but not as good as the previous batch i had from a few months back. i have 3 different vampire batches and this current one is imo the weakest out of the three. the phatcracker i just got is almost as good as my previous batch. the red bali however is not. which sucks. i have some bent coming and more phatcracker.
am i missing something with BB or do they only have one single strain available at the moment. i was told to search the site to find it but only one comes up.
sucks mystic is back to a 2 kilo order and raised the prices after in am email swore they were not planning on doing that when i asked.
am i missing something with BB or do they only have one single strain available at the moment. i was told to search the site to find it but only one comes up.
sucks mystic is back to a 2 kilo order and raised the prices after in am email swore they were not planning on doing that when i asked.