New To Kratom!
-
SGaddipati
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:13 pm
New To Kratom!
Hello Guys,
I am very new to Kratom. I am getting into mainly coz my girlfriend is going through lot of anxiety and she is going to undergo a surgery next month. I want Kratom to help her with pain relief and day-to-day anxeity coz of work.
I am considered Kraydo Organics for my order. Can you guys suggest some strains for anxeity, pain-relief, and strong euphoric? (usually for evenings)
Aldo one for me for being active all day and mood enhancing. (For mornings)
Thank you in advance.
I am very new to Kratom. I am getting into mainly coz my girlfriend is going through lot of anxiety and she is going to undergo a surgery next month. I want Kratom to help her with pain relief and day-to-day anxeity coz of work.
I am considered Kraydo Organics for my order. Can you guys suggest some strains for anxeity, pain-relief, and strong euphoric? (usually for evenings)
Aldo one for me for being active all day and mood enhancing. (For mornings)
Thank you in advance.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: New To Kratom!
Let me go wild about kratom here for a sec.. a few years ago when I discovered "White Maeng Da" kratom, the feeling was incredible.. I'd been on hydro, Norco, for years. Could not believe, here's a simple plant.. I knew right away. Had to get more and learn more about it!
The whole kratom thing is amazing.. Yeah its become a fad, a bandwagon, a phenomenon... We are just getting started. All the panic about Red state Republicans, trying to make it illegal - look, weed is going mainstream now, everywhere. West Coast is leading the movement.. funny, after all these years. Pot is legal! And now we have found something even better!
Prediction: In the near future, sooner that we think... Kratom Bars and Coffee shops around the USA, will sell fancy drinks, 21+ and we'll have Red Bali Tea in Starbucks.. The guy in Seattle, Howard Schultz, is already a major investor in Indonesia coffee farms. And now... Thailand is going legal!
There IS a lot of crazy buzz around kratom. Collect Sample packs from a variety of sources. Learn how to make Tea. Enjoy!!
The whole kratom thing is amazing.. Yeah its become a fad, a bandwagon, a phenomenon... We are just getting started. All the panic about Red state Republicans, trying to make it illegal - look, weed is going mainstream now, everywhere. West Coast is leading the movement.. funny, after all these years. Pot is legal! And now we have found something even better!
Prediction: In the near future, sooner that we think... Kratom Bars and Coffee shops around the USA, will sell fancy drinks, 21+ and we'll have Red Bali Tea in Starbucks.. The guy in Seattle, Howard Schultz, is already a major investor in Indonesia coffee farms. And now... Thailand is going legal!
There IS a lot of crazy buzz around kratom. Collect Sample packs from a variety of sources. Learn how to make Tea. Enjoy!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
SGaddipati
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:13 pm
Re: New To Kratom!
That sounds like a plan! I am getting 3 different types of kratom (elephant, red md and white md ) from kraydo for the starters along with some samples. Then I will follow you plan and order bunch of samples from different vendors!
I am new to this but already so impressed on how kratom is making me and my girlfriend's life better !
Hey Ballzdeep9, I know you are very reputed member of this community. Can you guide me for one kratom for anxiety and high pain relieving? mainly for girlfriend as she is undergoing a surgery next month and I won't have enough time to sample a lot of kratom. Thank you in advance.
I am new to this but already so impressed on how kratom is making me and my girlfriend's life better !
Hey Ballzdeep9, I know you are very reputed member of this community. Can you guide me for one kratom for anxiety and high pain relieving? mainly for girlfriend as she is undergoing a surgery next month and I won't have enough time to sample a lot of kratom. Thank you in advance.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: New To Kratom!
Ballz recommended Premium Green Thai a few weeks ago sold by smiley, and indeed its a good lift mood. Smiley also has Premium red thai, witch i assume would be good too, it does relax me. But i would think white would be better , i know some who used whites after surgery and enjoyed the euphoric feeling after tragedy. But again one persons treasure can be trash and trash can be gold for someone, we all react different to strains. Since you got not much time, take a shot in the dark and hope for the best. If something and if she dont like you can buy more different samples? Just some thoughts
Kratom user since 2014!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: New To Kratom!
A non-sedating red or a bentuangie would be great for anxiety. RVA's Royal Bent is my go-to for anxiety and RVA's prices are low.
Most whites tend to make me jittery and give me anxiety, as do fast greens.
Everyone is different. You need to sample, sample and sample some more to find out what's best for your own body chemistry.
Did you see Ballzy's vendor list?
Also, welcome to the forum!
Most whites tend to make me jittery and give me anxiety, as do fast greens.
Everyone is different. You need to sample, sample and sample some more to find out what's best for your own body chemistry.
Did you see Ballzy's vendor list?
Also, welcome to the forum!
-
SGaddipati
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:13 pm
Re: New To Kratom!
Thanks for some suggestions. I am planning on ordering some samples from mystic islands this week. Maybe will order from RVA tooherbalhippie wrote:A non-sedating red or a bentuangie would be great for anxiety. RVA's Royal Bent is my go-to for anxiety and RVA's prices are low.
Most whites tend to make me jittery and give me anxiety, as do fast greens.
Everyone is different. You need to sample, sample and sample some more to find out what's best for your own body chemistry.
Did you see Ballzy's vendor list?
Also, welcome to the forum!
I haven't looked at his vendor list yet.
-
SGaddipati
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:13 pm
Re: New To Kratom!
I only tried White Indo and it did not provide with any euphoric effect. But I will get some samples and see if those would help her after the surgery.brave777 wrote:Ballz recommended Premium Green Thai a few weeks ago sold by smiley, and indeed its a good lift mood. Smiley also has Premium red thai, witch i assume would be good too, it does relax me. But i would think white would be better , i know some who used whites after surgery and enjoyed the euphoric feeling after tragedy. But again one persons treasure can be trash and trash can be gold for someone, we all react different to strains. Since you got not much time, take a shot in the dark and hope for the best. If something and if she dont like you can buy more different samples? Just some thoughts
Thank you for your suggestion.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: New To Kratom!
SGaddipati wrote:
I haven't looked at his vendor list yet.
Ok, well, here it is.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1280
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: New To Kratom!
I have to say that I've never found kratom to be "euphoric" but it has analgesic properties and can either be calling or energizing. I'm not a fan of associating the word "euphoric" with kratom, being that the FDA and the media has conveyed this idea we're all getting high on this "drug"...expecting euphoria from kratom is kind of expecting too much. If a person tries to take too much they get the wobbles, which is extremely unpleasant...its like a built in safety mechanism that prevents people from taking too much. It's a relative of the coffee plant. Weed will get you high. This absolutely will not. It is useful in other ways, but if you want euphoria, I'd keep looking...
The Red Queen