got my stuff from BB 2 days early!
-
djulain
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:15 am
got my stuff from BB 2 days early!
I was bummed because I ordered this Wednesday and it seemed to be moving pretty slow through texas, but it was at my door this morning!
I got:
Wild Green
Green Malay
Verde
Rojo Loco
Red Bent
PMD
I've been using some older stuff from RVA and didn't really care for it (and ran out of greens and reds) so I grabbed some OPMS silver just to see if it was my tolerance or what. Hard to say tbh, 2-3g opms seemed about equapotent to the same amount of white maeng da. Anyway I'll write up my thoughts on BB's stuff as I work my way through it. Took some wild green about 45min ago and something's kicking in now so stay tuned!
I got:
Wild Green
Green Malay
Verde
Rojo Loco
Red Bent
PMD
I've been using some older stuff from RVA and didn't really care for it (and ran out of greens and reds) so I grabbed some OPMS silver just to see if it was my tolerance or what. Hard to say tbh, 2-3g opms seemed about equapotent to the same amount of white maeng da. Anyway I'll write up my thoughts on BB's stuff as I work my way through it. Took some wild green about 45min ago and something's kicking in now so stay tuned!
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: got my stuff from BB 2 days early!
I love it when orders arrive a couple days early! It's always exciting when that package shows up on the porch - especially when it's from a vendor you've never tried before or new strains from a favorite vendor. 
I look forward to your reviews!
I look forward to your reviews!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: got my stuff from BB 2 days early!
oh yea give us a review on the Wild Green 1812 please! Good stuff almost gone, I am thinking about ordering 
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Tylurnt
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:08 pm
Re: got my stuff from BB 2 days early!
Did i miss the pmd lot 12 restock??? Or was that the pmd lot 14?
-
GroovyHeart
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:28 pm
Re: got my stuff from BB 2 days early!
New here...The wild green was fire. Pissed at myself for not grabbing more now. It was my first time trying it and greens don’t work for me sometimes so I wasnt sure. Hopefully they re-up something similar their next round.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: got my stuff from BB 2 days early!
Welcome to the forum, GroovyHeart.GroovyHeart wrote:New here...The wild green was fire. Pissed at myself for not grabbing more now. It was my first time trying it and greens don’t work for me sometimes so I wasnt sure. Hopefully they re-up something similar their next round.