Best Red Right Now?
-
livi2fly
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:25 am
Best Red Right Now?
Hey guys, give me all your suggestions for who has the best Red right now! I don't want anything that'll knock you out, but it will be my nighttime/relax strain. Calm, euphoric, and pain relief. Thanks!
-
Gin
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:38 pm
Re: Best Red Right Now?
I like RVA Red Malay and Mystic island Vampire strains.
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Best Red Right Now?
Red asia and red monster from lizas,no pain!
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: Best Red Right Now?
Botanical bunny rojo loco is one of the best reds I've had in a long time. I mixed it with a batch of mystic red bali (from a order I placed late summer) last night and was amazed with the results. It was exactly what you described not too sedating, very calm and euphoric, can't say how their current red bali is.... or if they have any..... though but I will definitely try it again when I get low
-
The Relaxed Guy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:40 pm
Re: Best Red Right Now?
SoCal’s red cambodian is an unexpected gem for me. Wasn’t expecting it to be anything special, ended up getting one of my best burns in a while.