In need of opinions... Kraydo vs. organic alkaloids
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
In need of opinions... Kraydo vs. organic alkaloids
So I have been ordering almost solely from herbal tea for almost a year now and have loved most everything!! But, I am at a point where need to venture off and try some other stuff as I have most of rva's current batches but am starting to get low on many of my go today. I am mostly in need of good strong reds most importantly the heavier the better for night time use. Would also like some moderate greens and daytime reds for blending and work/gym time. I have been looking into both Kraydo and Organic Alkaloids for awhile now, and conveniently they both seem to have decent inventory currently but I can't decide which to go with so I am hoping some members here can shed some light.... Does anyone have experience with them both by chance?? If not, maybe at least if could share some info on either of them? Thanks a lot in advance for the info.... I'll be sure to drop some reviews once I make a final decision and decieve my order.
-
FightForKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm
Re: In need of opinions... Kraydo vs. organic alkaloids
Kraydo has some great kratom at least on his 20181212 batch i can vouch for. For daytime his red malay is pretty damn good I love it for a red it is on the faster side for a red but not to where it takes away all the sedation. Mood lift is prominent. Moderate green I'd say his green horn or even his elephant his elephant is a little coarser but man does ir have legs. Nightime i would say his red asia. Jake is a really nice guy id email him if you have any questions regarding the comparison on his 20181212 batch compared to now he's an honest guy. Hope this helpsacejestyr15 wrote:So I have been ordering almost solely from herbal tea for almost a year now and have loved most everything!! But, I am at a point where need to venture off and try some other stuff as I have most of rva's current batches but am starting to get low on many of my go today. I am mostly in need of good strong reds most importantly the heavier the better for night time use. Would also like some moderate greens and daytime reds for blending and work/gym time. I have been looking into both Kraydo and Organic Alkaloids for awhile now, and conveniently they both seem to have decent inventory currently but I can't decide which to go with so I am hoping some members here can shed some light.... Does anyone have experience with them both by chance?? If not, maybe at least if could share some info on either of them? Thanks a lot in advance for the info.... I'll be sure to drop some reviews once I make a final decision and decieve my order.
Last edited by FightForKratom on Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: In need of opinions... Kraydo vs. organic alkaloids
Just posted a short Review of Organic Alkaloids.
Vendor has a LOT of positive feedback on Discord, last I checked .. I invited her to MM, back a couple months ago. Most vendors don't comment on Forums. Thats OK - I was impressed by the website, a NEW vendor with something different, the focus on Lab tested Extract products. Kratom prices are excellent. That's all... I sampled their extracts, which were a bit weak, and they haven't been selling extracts for 1 month now. Go figure?
Vendor has a LOT of positive feedback on Discord, last I checked .. I invited her to MM, back a couple months ago. Most vendors don't comment on Forums. Thats OK - I was impressed by the website, a NEW vendor with something different, the focus on Lab tested Extract products. Kratom prices are excellent. That's all... I sampled their extracts, which were a bit weak, and they haven't been selling extracts for 1 month now. Go figure?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!